TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Ferrari World Discussion Thread

^I talked to Intamin at EAS and they refered to it as the worlds tallest loop. I guess it's all down to definition, whether you include non-inverting loops in the same terminology as inverting loops or not.

Also: I asked Intamin what type of trains will be used and they said Flying Aces will use regular trains, not the Skyrush-style winged ones.

^I talked to Intamin at EAS and they refered to it as the worlds tallest loop. I guess it's all down to definition, whether you include non-inverting loops in the same terminology as inverting loops or not.

Also: I asked Intamin what type of trains will be used and they said Flying Aces will use regular trains, not the Skyrush-style winged ones.

That sucks, but at least this coaster will still have some kick-ass airtime.

^^ That kind of looks like it could be Intamin's own version of Sky Rocket II. It will be interesting to see the cost and/or if any parks will build one.

That sucks, but at least this coaster will still have some kick-ass airtime.

^^ That kind of looks like it could be Intamin's own version of Sky Rocket II. It will be interesting to see the cost and/or if any parks will build one.

That's actually almost exactly the same model as S&S's launched El Loco. One of S&S's models will be built in New Jersey this year.

I rode past the coaster last night a little after 12am and it is going to be something special. The construction area had a few places where I could have taken some excellent pictures but I believe waiting on dubaidave's photos will be worth the wait.

OK,

Here we go.

these are construction photos that I took 2 weeks ago. The park asked me not to post them until a local newspaper had done an exclusive.

I have waited and have not had any response from the park so here are the photos.

I will be down there again on sunday so will update with more then