TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Ferrari World Discussion Thread

Oh my lord that is so gorgeous!

And Intamin claiming both the tallest inverting loop and the tallest non-inverting loop is brilliant!

Wait, how would it be the tallest inverting loop if it's a non-inverting loop? I think I'm missing something here

Intamin is going to be claiming the world's tallest loop in Wanda Hefei? this year.

I'm still interested to see what kind of trains they are putting on this coaster. If it is the rumored winged trains then that could make for some really unique sensations, depending on where you are sitting in the train, going through the non-inverted loop.

Oh my lord that is so gorgeous!

And Intamin claiming both the tallest inverting loop and the tallest non-inverting loop is brilliant!

Wait, how would it be the tallest inverting loop if it's a non-inverting loop? I think I'm missing something here

Intamin is going to be claiming the world's tallest loop in Wanda Hefei? this year.

Judging by the concept art I found today it appears they may not be. Looks like this one might be non inverted too

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/t31.0-8/12010743_1476748402630553_2362523325103389789_o.jpg

Judging by the concept art I found today it appears they may not be. Looks like this one might be non inverted too

Are we sure that that's an Intamin? The whole switch track, multiple launch thing seems like something that Premier would do.

Are we sure that that's an Intamin? The whole switch track, multiple launch thing seems like something that Premier would do.

Yup, Thought it was Premier at first too but the on site construction walls confirm it as Intamin.

11960268_1465213543784039_617552352330097325_n.jpg?oh=fa4ecb5b2a7f0f79bd2418c8916435a8&oe=567B0B58

I guess this means that if this and Ferrari World are both non Inverting Lightning still has the tallest Loop?

They were invented by Intamin though.

I like how this non-inverted loop is shaped completely different from the Maurer/Premier ones!