TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Ferrari World Discussion Thread

But I dont think you're crazy anymore.

Thanks, I guess?

And thanks TyRush as well. I agree tho, we'd have to get more evidences.

This ride really drives me crazy. I attempted a NoLimits recreation but miserably failed. Note that Google Earth has a view where you can see some of the fundations, giving a general shape to the ride. But not enought to make up the layout yet.

From what we can see (a straight track ), I believe the Intamin shuttle will have its main spike at the middle of the park (where the Huss Tower was), but the other spike will in fact be... a launch (the said slanted track), making it a Reverse Free Fall kind of ride.

... and ooooh, Intamin do have that in there catalogue (thanks Coaster-Lab for pointing that out):

But at Ferrari World, as the launch is slanted, I'd see the station to be at the bottom of the spike instead, right behind the big blue support in pic above. The ride would start by going at the end at moderate speed, reverse its direction and launches to the spike!

Oh my lord that is so gorgeous!

And Intamin claiming both the tallest inverting loop and the tallest non-inverting loop is brilliant!

Wait, how would it be the tallest inverting loop if it's a non-inverting loop? I think I'm missing something here

Anything, that thing looks massive. I love it so far, can't wait to see it completed! That transition is going to be insane if it has winged trains (which it increasingly seems like)