TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Ferrari World Discussion Thread

Feel-good story of the day:

Irish tourist takes Dubai cabbie for Ferrari World joyride

They call it the luck of the Irish, and it appears, Liam Murphy’s cup runneth over as the man from Cork spread some good cheer when he cut a ticket for his taxi driver on a joyride to Ferrari World.

The kind-hearted test engineer, who was in Dubai on a business trip, decided to invite his driver on a whim to join him in the Yas Island theme park when he learned the Indian national had never been inside the park despite making countless trips to drop off customers at its gates over the years.

Full story:

http://www.emirates247.com/news/emirates/irish-tourist-takes-dubai-cabbie-for-ferrari-world-joyride-2015-08-20-1.600798

Liam3.thumb.jpg.f7adc021c713c9f5bf258848c01fede1.jpg

Looks like another awesome Intamin. Appears to have elements from all the big name Intamin coasters from what I see. Please come back to the United States

You think the U.S. has an Intamin drought, at least you have good Intamins. In the UK we don't even have a decent hyper,, (though we do have Nemesis) but every good Intamin also wrecks that

So does anyone know what kind of trains it'll have? I don't recall it ever being announced, but if this is a wing coaster I'd probably have to say this coaster looks like it's going to be nuts. Intamin is going to strike back next year it seems!

• 2 weeks later...
So does anyone know what kind of trains it'll have? I don't recall it ever being announced, but if this is a wing coaster I'd probably have to say this coaster looks like it's going to be nuts. Intamin is going to strike back next year it seems!

I'm just guessing here. But I bet it is just going to be the typical two across with 2 rows per car kind of train... Like Maverick, i305, Kingda Ka... ect. Most likely themed to a Ferrari. I could be wrong. But I don't think we will being seeing the winged trains on this coaster.

I'm just guessing here. But I bet it is just going to be the typical two across with 2 rows per car kind of train... Like Maverick, i305, Kingda Ka... ect. Most likely themed to a Ferrari. I could be wrong. But I don't think we will being seeing the winged trains on this coaster.

I actually remember now reading some rumor about 1-1.5 year ago saying Intamin would build a large wing-coaster in the middle east. So it's not entirely impossible that it will get Skyrush trains, even though I think it's unlikely.