TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Disneyland Paris (DLP) Discussion Thread

p. 53 - Symphony of Color drone show and daytime parade announced!

• 1 year later...

I really like the looks of this. I'm guessing that RC ride is most likely a Vekoma Big Air. The entire area looks very creative and should be a huge hit with families.

Is there going to be a Toy Story 3D shooter aswell ?

From the renderings and model it doesn't look like there is one, but it wouldn't surprise me if maybe they are planning one for a future upgrade to the new area.

The only thing that strikes me as odd is the upskirt / crotch view of Buzz Lightyear. Really unusual placement for guests, although the photo possibilties have taken on a whole new dimension.

I thought I read somewhere that TSM was too expensive for them to add? I agree that it is the perfect attraction for future expansion.

I'm normally one to want parks to shy away from clones, but instead of building the Toy Story version of DCA's "Flik's Fun Fair", they should have just done the standard (and proven) Toy Story Mania. Especially in a climate as nasty as Paris' where indoor attractions are in great need.

I had doubts about Toy Story Mania when the first TRs came in, but no one can deny how overwhelmingly successful the attraction has been at DCA and DHS.

Wow this looks really good. I really would have enjoyed this as a kid, and I'm glad they chose this theme over a Marvel theme or a retheme of an already good ride that's just a rip-off a coming movie (I know toy story is a movie, but its a classic and this is a proper little area)

The only thing that strikes me as odd is the upskirt / crotch view of Buzz Lightyear. Really unusual placement for guests, although the photo possibilties have taken on a whole new dimension.

I thought the same thing!

This looks like a decent addition, almost like a Toy Story version of "a bug's land" from DCA...only much better because it's not "a bug's land."

This looks GREAT. I think that this looks like a great addition for the park. Now we only need this at one of the U.S. parks for the rest of us.

Agreed! This would be a great addition at either/both US parks. Is there any truth to a Toy Story themed ride coming to WDW in the future? I'd been told by a friend about a year ago it was in the planning stages then...but haven't heard anything since.