TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Disneyland Paris (DLP) Discussion Thread

P. 52: Mickey’s PhilharMagic adding new "Coco" sequence!

Did anyone see a date mentioned when this will be available? I've got some friends going to the park in a few weeks and I was wanted to give them a headsup but wasn't sure if this would be available by then or not.

It just says this summer. One thing some people have pointed out that people are taking as a reason we might see this expanded to other places is the name is 'Disney Premier Access,' the same name they use for the up-charge movies on Disney+. So people are thinking this could become an official name across the board for anything Disney does that is a paid add-on.

• Like 1

I'm not actually against paying to skip the line, most parks use them after all, but what sucks here is that you will still need the stand by pass just to even queue normally now. I guess they're hoping this forces guests' hands into spending 8€ because they're too impatient to wait for their slot, or because simply they won't get a chance to ride otherwise.

On 7/6/2021 at 8:59 PM, SharkTums said:

^Doubtful. Disney was one of the last parks still offering a 'free' skip the line program.  It's about time they jump on the pile of cash to be made here. 

Yeah, I know. Anything and everything that used to be 'free,' is eventually turning into a "pay for" thing.  It happens.  🤑

I am hoping that we will be able to deal with a Fall 2022 visit, still without the use of a cell phone.

Or ...... we may actually rent one, to be able to use Internationally, get the Apps all in, figured out, and used, etc. etc. :mickey: