TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What have you been hit in the head with?

zaneymon

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My little cousin hit me with a driving iron (if that's the correct term), I got hit by a car while on my bike when I was in the 4th grade, and too add to Elissa's "what my head ran into"....when I was in my Junior year of HS, I bent down to spit out my gum in the trash and the very corner of the metal locker nail me right in between my eyes. The nurse found this hilarious as I was bleeding profusely. That bitch! :?

Fiesta Texas.

Superman Krypton Coaster.

Off the top of lift heard loose chance in a seat.

Comming out of, at bottom 360 loop, a coin hit me smack dab middle my forehead.

It hurt.

Had red spot on forhead for bout an hour.

Glad it didn't hit an eye.

Fiesta Texas.

Superman Krypton Coaster.

Off the top of lift heard loose change in a seat.

Comming out of, at bottom 360 loop, a coin hit me smack dab middle my forehead.

It hurt.

Had red spot on forhead for bout an hour.

Glad it didn't hit an eye.

My cousin and I were playing in a river once, and he picked up a river rock and hurled it at my forehead randomly!! What an ass! I also was climbing on our bookcase when I was 5 or so, and found out that it wasn't connected to it's base! It fell on my head, and I now have to have nose surgery because of it!

XANAX wrote:

I don't even play any sports and I must keep away from golf courses and city parks. Balls are always hitting me! Just last month a golf ball hit my car. I know that isn't my head, but it would have been cheaper if it did hit my head!

Balls are always hitting my chin.

I can only recall times when my head has banged into things, like when I bent down to pick up something under our dining room table and smacked the top of my head on the table as I stood up.

But I hit someone in the head with something once! One time I was mad at a now-ex-boyfriend and I chucked an overdone popcorn shrimp at him. I mean, I threw it hard at point blank range and it beaned him square on the receeding hair line. He responded as though it really hurt...which was just what I had intended

-Julie

One word...

Paintball.

Oh, I so forgot about those incidents. One guy plugged me in the head from five feet away. Another paintball just missed the mask and nailed me on my chin--that left a mark for a few days.

Wow, your face sure is a ball magnet...

One reason why I didn't like PE.

Today alone I got hit in the head twice

First I got hit in the head with a really large knot. Let me explain we were at a pool today and there was a rope you could swing off and land in the water and it has knots on it when I let go the rope came back and hit me On the nose

Second time I was hit in Head with a 15-year-old girl (LMAO)

Also happened at the pool whereas there’s tires hang from the roof and she was trying to get up on to one and fell of and landed on me LOL

Let's see:

People carelessly diving as I'm swimming below their target area

Paintballs (we call 'em thumpers)

OTSRs (Especially Vekoma ones)

Cats (Ok...this enormous fat cat comes barrelling through the air and lands right on my head so he can sleep next to me)

And lastly, I got speared in the head with a hollow steel tube used for supporting baby trees. (now, they use wood) We were playing 'indians' and I was the so-called 'prey' and I was hit and bleeding.

The 3 things I remember getting hit in the head with are a student teachers birth control pill container while walking into math class in high school some dudes found it and where throwing it around and when I walked into the room wham right between the eyes. A frisbee with a poem taped to it thrown by "Leaping" Lanny Poffo at a wrestling show when I was a kid, he used to read a poem dissing the other guy before the match and then throw a frisbee into the crowd, I wasnt paying attention and wham it hit me on the side of my head. A half-full Slurpee thrown by some guy who was pissed about paying late fee back in the day when I worked in a video store he was drinking it got mad proceeded to wing it at me as I was getting his change out of the register and then he ran like hell I chased him to the end of the shopping center and punched him a few times before some guy who worked at a hardware store pulled me off of him.