TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Coolest Ride Vehicles

I must say that TTD, Xcelerator, and (dont kill me for this) Whizzer have awsome trains! TTD is cool just because of the sleek, Top fuel dragster look, Xcelerator has the 57' Chevy thing goin on, and Whizzer has the coolest trains ever! I mean, a lap belt and tobbogan style seats on a great ride like itself is a awsome combo.

Colin C

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^Rita 's trains are definitely not good!

The weird harnesses are to sharp with your neck... It's verry unconfortable! Plus the Train rattles in the curves (not in front and back rows though), and makes your neck smash into the knives... sorry the harness bars... And the lab par isn't just comfortable! I really think Intamin could Have donne better than those poor trains...

My best vehicule is the B&M Flyer train, never felt so comfy in a roller coaster in my whole life!

The first year or two that Gemini at Cedar Point was open (1978-79), the front logo on the car was written in a prism-like font that changed color in the sun. Also, the trains gradually got darker the farther back you sat. For example, the red trains started off as a pail yellow and got redder towards the back of the train.

To me, that was pretty cool, since the only thing you could compare them to in that day were basic PTC trains and first generation Arrow loopers.

^Rita 's trains are definitely not good!

The weird harnesses are to sharp with your neck... It's verry unconfortable! Plus the Train rattles in the curves (not in front and back rows though), and makes your neck smash into the knives... sorry the harness bars... And the lab par isn't just comfortable! I really think Intamin could Have donne better than those poor trains...

My best vehicule is the B&M Flyer train, never felt so comfy in a roller coaster in my whole life!

I was refering saying that Ritas trains are the best looking, not for how comfy they are, and the majority of intamin coasters are rough, rita is not the only one, as for which is the most comfy Air at alton towers the trains are lovely.

• 1 year later...

I like Test Track's and Rocket Rodd's train designs actually out of anything else. I mean sure there are no hydralics. But the designs are really neat.

The Mark VII monorail trains look cool too. But I haven't seen anything of the actual trains and I think they are supposed to be delivered to Disneyland in like November.

B&M's "Hyper" trains - they provide the most freedom of ANY trains ever. Being able to stretch my arms AND legs out, lean from side to side, etc., is so wonderful; they're just not confining at all.

I agree. B&M Hyper seats are the most comfortable seats I've ever sat in, plus I get to dangle my legs! (which is a pretty uncommon occassion because of my height)

Personally I like the ride vehicles on Revenge of The Mummy at Universal Studios Orlando! I like the way that each row moves on its own, but it is still really close to the row in front of it. They are not like most roller coasters where there is like a foot of space between rows. This one they are like right on top of each other and it makes the ride car seem more compact. They are like so my favorite ride vehicles!

~Matthew

• 2 weeks later...

What about this train... Running on a boomerang at the Vienna Prater. For as I know, the only train that runs on the good old Arrow (and Vekoma) looping track without over the head restrains.

As a Formula 1 fan, I do like the look of that train, but I don't think this train type will ever ride in the USA. You can reach the wheels and the track (especially at the looping entry and exit). It will never be approved by the USA authorities.