TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

How did you get your screen name?

waterviper

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally picked the name for youtube, but stuck with it for TPR.

The ultradude part was from a random username generator online, as all the ones I wanted to use were taken, and the 306 part... it's a ride reference that nobody on TPR can figure out so far ... Maybe some of our CANADIAN users can help figure it out (hint hint)

It was a nickname given to me when I was a kid in Space Camp. Named after one of the astronauts in the 3rd Apollo mission. My real name is actually Jonathan Livingston Seagull (my parents were huge Neil Diamond fans). So,yeah...

The ultradude part was from a random username generator online, as all the ones I wanted to use were taken, and the 306 part... it's a ride reference that nobody on TPR can figure out so far ... Maybe some of our CANADIAN users can help figure it out (hint hint)

306 as in 306 feet? The height of Leviathan?

306 as in 306 feet? The height of Leviathan?

FINALLY... I'm surprised nobody got it sooner

• 2 weeks later...

1.) No I'm not a brony, sorry MLP fans. Although I'm not a Ponyhater either.

2.) Outside the TPR forum I say Yay a lot. I couldn't come up with a username, and it was the first thing I thought of, so that's why it is Yay101. Plus, on my signature, I made a calculator program on my graphing calculator that says YAY whenever you use it.

• 2 months later...

My real name is Bill and when I went to the states to work at a summer camp, the kids just started calling me Bilby. They thought it was cool to call an aussie named Bill after an Australian native desert dwelling marsupial with a similar name... Anyway it has stuck and most of my friends will call me bilby now

Mine started out as a song by the black dahlia murder called statutory ape. I always thought the video to the song was funny. Years ago on a music forum that's what my screen name was. Over time people just started calling me ape. Depending on if the name is taken ill sometimes be MrApe as well.