TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

How did you get your screen name?

waterviper

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I love coasters and being that I'm attendimg college for computer engineering, I feel that i've learned alot about coasters over the last 8 years So I added "Expert" after Coaster.....I'm not a total total coaster expert, just that I feel I know plenty about them and the "13" is my favorite number cuz my birthday is the 13th of July....So you get CoasterExpert13.

About 2 years ago Belmont Park added a Chaos ride, and I really liked it. Then I built what I think is probably the most realistic recreation of it with K'nexes. I made that my screen name on a k'nex website, and its been my screen name for everything ever since.

• 3 weeks later...

Dartarro originated way back to when I was 9 or so, and my parents used to call me airhead (I was a ditzy kid ). They started to call me arrowhead when we took a trip to Lake Arrowhead. I needed an email address so i used that, but I didn't like the way it was spelled, so changed it to arrohed. fast forward to when I was 14, I wanted a new screen name for msn and at the time I loved frogs and I was thinking of the poison dart frog. shortened arrohed to arro and got dartarro_21 (21 just cuz it sounded cool). When I joined TPR I added on RC (for roller coaster) and voila! RC_Dartarro.

So I guess I'm a roller coaster airhead who likes frogs

Zoltan Kodaly was a man who invented a form of vocal training for toddlers, it's supposed to also help develop the brain and memory and all that jazz at a young age. I took Kodaly lessons when I was 4 years old, which started my eternal lifelong obsession with music of all forms, and at around 10 I began my secondary obsession, roller coasters!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I took my screen name after my cat, bobafett. I named him that because I am a huge Star Wars geekette.(If there is such a word as geekette, because I'm a girl so I can't call myself a geek because that is what you call a guy or can you call a girl a geek? Who knows? Anyhow,that is how I came to be named.