TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

How did you get your screen name?

waterviper

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QueerRudie:

Queer: DUH. (If this requires explanation, you need help.)

Rudie: Short/slang for Rude Boy, as in the devoted followers of Ska, particularly the First Wave and 2Tone Movement eras. (Although I'm not as 'Rude' as I was in the past- I did evolve into a Skin about five years ago... but didn't want to change my name- or all my e-mail accounts!)

Well, since my name sounds odd, I'm pretty sure some people are wondering, "Where the heck did that username come from?" Well, here is the explanation. My dad used to have a hat that said molemaster on it. My name is Cole and Troy Polamalu's # is 43 and he is one of my favorite football stars, so that is where the name comes from. Well, my brother actually started calling me it.

Top Secret Information on the mass creativity gained to create a username no one else has.

Why I picked XYZ: People see me "sticking out" from everyone else with a simple and short, yet unique username. I also wanted my name to be confidential, so XYZ.

Mine is somewhat like an alter ego for myself. I'm ---- in normal life, but since I say that I live halfway between reality and fantasy, my screen name is a direct reflection of that. I love the name griffon, my middle initial would be j, and I would be constantly reborn until the year 2022. I really don't know where the 2022 came from, but I think that's when I would like to have a kid or something....

When I was six, I joined this online K'nex club. I liked tanks back then (I still do; but I have taken more of a liking to the A-10 Thunderbolt recently) so I thought of my name Tanks4me. (Tanks for me; I wished to acquire tanks.) I kept the name for everything else I joined. When I joined thrillnetwork in 2005, I added the 05 to my name to denote the year. I kept that version when I came over to TPR. I was considering changing my username to JBoss (an acronym of my real name, Jeremy Bossert, and my famous nickname in high school) but I didn't feel like going through changing it.

• 1 month later...

"CoasterKings908" was one of the many web series my friends & I tried to create. "CoasterKings" was inspired by an old hats we all bought from Six Flags Magic Mountain and the "908" was an add-on we put on all of our old web series (ex. "CoasterKings908", "MovieInsider908").

Urban is my last name. When I first started learning to play the trombone in elementary school, my music teacher thought I was exceptionally good and called me 'Urban Legend'. When the time came to choose a username, that's what came to mind for... some reason.