TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

How did you get your screen name?

waterviper

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was 14, and The Simpons was my favorite show... and I thought Homer was hilarious. I signed up as 'Homer14' at first, but soon changed to plain ol' Homer.

Now I'm known as Homer at every coaster forum (except I am known as ZForce over at rct2.com).

Well, that took a while to go through 9 pages to figure out I didn't post in here since I couldn't remember.

First off, I was initially the SFNE_SkycoasterFreak back on Westcoaster since I was a fanatic of the skycoaster at SFNE...who da thunk ?

Until one day I IMed up Dave (Kneebush) and he called me Yankee...so I retailated with something along the lines of referring canadian to him, so that gave me the idea of calling myself Token Yankee Guy on westcoaster since I was like the only person (or one in few) from Connecticut westcoaster. So I IMed up one of the admins and originally asked him to change my group name to Token Yankee Guy, but he mistaked and changed my username to it. But I liked it so I left it.

Then when TPR opened the boards I brought the Token Yankee Guy name over.

And in the end, I still reign control of being the only person from Connecticut on the boards (if I'm correct).

Lastly, their is historical significance behind my name, Yankee is the term used for someone from New England, and Yankee Doodle is Connecticut's State anthem

About Ten Years Ago I Visited The Central American Country of Belize.

This Is a Unique and Amazing Land. It Affected My Life In A Very Positive Way.

If You Have the Chance To Travel Abroad, I Would Highly Recommend A Visit To This Great Land.

You Can Trek Thru the RainForests, Or Dive the Barrier Reefs.

If Your From The USA, This Is A English Speaking Country.

I Had An Amazing Time! I Would Recommend It To Anyone!

BelizeIt (My Screen Name) Is Their Logo....You Better BelizeIt!

If You Have the Chance To Travel Abroad, I Would Highly Recommend A Visit To This Great Land.

Is this like a haiku or something?

Is this like a haiku or something?

LMAO!!!! Ya why are all the words capitalized

I can't even remember if I have posted in this thread. If I already have, my apologies.

Mind Eraser at Six Flags America is my baby. It's POS, but I love it. I was on the first train out on May 20, 1995. I used to operate it. I have a Mind Eraser tattoo. I don't necessarily ride it a lot. I just love it like a mother loves her retarded child. So many memories. It's a total sentimental thing.

I put Rocket Rodder because Rocket Rods was a pretty fun ride. This was at Disneyland in California (This was after the good tomorrowland), back when it was running.. Sure, it had 6 hour lines.. and it broke down alot.. but it was still fun..

It also may kinda sorta have something to do with my driving... maybe..

There is a VERY long and horribly boring story associated with my screen name, so here it is

my first name is Chris

My last name starts with a P.

I have been called crispy since the 4th grade

whew, what a read

I was playing RCT2 and I couldn't think of a unique name for a park...so I did what I always end up doing...button bashing, and I came up with Kaent then I liked that bit and the ae bit, so I added that to the end, so my park was called Kaentae Hill. Then I liked the name Kaentae....and since it's become my online alias - I use it for pretty much everything.