TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

BPB Alice soundtrack

Does anyone have a copy of the soundtrack that played, maybe still plays, outside the Alice in Wonderland ride at Blackpool Pleasure Beach?

It was the cuckoo waltz and a voice saying Hi, I am Alice, or something like that.

I know its a long shot but was just wondering if it was available anywhere.

Cheers

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a copy myself, though there are a few park music sites out there. Ultimately it just depends on whether anyone's recorded it I suppose. Would this be for a custom RCT soundtrack? - that'd be quite good (I'm out of RCT myself now though).

All I know for sure is that the Alice soundtrack is after many, many park visits, permanently etched in my mind! :shock:

I have always wanted a copy since I used to go as a kid. I once had a copy of the cuckoo waltz on LP played on Hammond organ that sounded very similar. The thing that got me started was stumbling across the music from the river caves on a cheap tape I bought on Skipton market.

I really like the idea of a RCT recreation. Do you know if there are any on ride videos floating around?

cheers