TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

vegas any one

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be changing planes in Vegas going to and coming from the East Coast over Christmas--just enough time to hit the slots in the terminal.

That's not fair!! I've flown to and from the East Coast several times, and NEVER have I gotten to change planes in Vegas! rrrr!

Anyways... yeah, Canyon Blaster is a pretty fun coaster, if you want to cough up the six bucks or whatever. I haven't been on Speed still. The one on top of the Stratosphere is pretty cool too...

...and I think this is the third time I've said this on this board, but Manhattan Express is the WORST coaster I've ever been on. I mean, if you think Vekomas are bad... think of any Vekoma, Revolution, Psyclone, and Viper all rolled together into one head-smashing package.

Ouch. (And ouch for my pockets, WHY THE HECK IS THIS STUPID RIDE TWELVE BUCKS????)

-amanda

^ As long as people pay $12 to ride it, they'll charge $12. What do they charge for painkillers at the exit?

I'm contemplating a trip to Vegas between Christmas and New Year's. I want to ride that new ride, Insanity, up on the Stratosphere since I've done all the other ones.

Eric

At Primm/Stateline NV (outside the Vegas area) is Desperado. It too is quite painful considering it is a lapbar restraint. Awsome first drop; the rest is kidney bashing all the way back to the station. Plus, if you can, ride ALONE. Have your friend ride in a seperate car. As much as you may like your friend, it isn't worth knocking heads w/ them!

I'm headed for Vegas next week on a great package deal (and anyone with an Amex card who wants to go might want to look at AmericaWest just now...rt from SFO and 4 nights on the strip, $165 total!)

It's been a while since I rode the ME, and I sure don't remember it as being Psyclone-painful. It's part of a one-price-covers-all Power Pass deal I'm getting, so I'll give it another shot. And I remember loving Speed: the Ride, but that was before I rode XCelerator, TTD, and KK. I do have a one-day Speed pass I got free (long story) so I'll be headin' to the ol' Nascar Cafe, hoping those overzealous ops don't take me take off my strapped-on glasses again...

I'll be changing planes in Vegas going to and coming from the East Coast over Christmas--just enough time to hit the slots in the terminal.

That's not fair!! I've flown to and from the East Coast several times, and NEVER have I gotten to change planes in Vegas! rrrr!

Try taking US Airways to Sacramento--pretty fair chance you'll go through Vegas, it seems (ever since they merged with America West).

Try taking US Airways to Sacramento--pretty fair chance you'll go through Vegas, it seems (ever since they merged with America West).

US Airways stinks 'cause they bought out PSA... anyways, I only fly Southwest

They are tearing High Roller down on the 1st. Uh Oh! I better get to Vegas for that credit.

Oh, sorry! I did ride that thing. It was just that forgettable.

It was a week after it opened. Two days before it pitched a wheel onto the observation deck.

Good times! Good times!

Guy "That was so long ago... it seems like... so long ago." Koepp