TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

SFGA 2006?

MattJackson

Hey, Elissa, Robb, (anyone else?) are you planning or thinking about going to Six Flags Great Adventures next year? It would be nice to see some "recent" footage of their new coaster(s). I live relatively close to it, but I don`t have a website . ET and KK look very fun, KK is a little rough in the back, though (rode it last year, first load after breakdown was fixed ). Hope to hear from you!!!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can ride the local NJ Transit to the park, but you want Robb and Elissa to personally travel 3000 miles to tape the rides for you.

No way!! If they weren`t planning on coming, I wouldn`t ask them to come just to film two coasters!! I`m just saying that if they were coming, they might as well film them while they`re there!! I know they`re not within easy traveling distance. (Besides I`m way jealous that the six flags park closest to them is open year round, while mine are closed for the year, even though the weather is still fair )