TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Over Texas (SFOT) Discussion Thread

How many of these Joker clones are they going to put up?

Probably every park except Great Escape and SFA. SFA will get theirs once SFGAM gets tired of it.

I'm sure SFMM will get one that is twice as big, and it shoots flames as you flip over one of the ravenclaws.

As many as they damn well please.

BTW, the submit button works fine the first time, no need to triple post.

Well this year they are putting in as many as you posted asking the question. Three.

Hey!! It wasn't me asking the question!

So far two are open and three under construction and 1 testing phase. Idk how many more in the coming years.

I'm sorry which one is testing?

The one that is testing is in Japan nagashima spa land. But all the ones opening at six flags this year are still under construction still. The one at Scot is getting closer and closer each time and say to the testing phase opening is expected in mid to late May of this year. It's fine.

So far two are open and three under construction and 1 testing phase. Idk how many more in the coming years.

The one that is testing is in Japan nagashima spa land. But all the ones opening at six flags this year are still under construction still. The one at Scot is getting closer and closer each time and say to the testing phase opening is expected in mid to late May of this year. It's fine.

Signs up.

Signs up.

So the signs up on the joker?? Did you take a picture?