TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Over Texas (SFOT) Discussion Thread

Well, I guess the cat's out of the bag. Yeah, ACErs are 4:15 for a 5 start.

Usually, once you are there, you can stay, so ACE should get the primo rides before lots of other folks show up, and can then stay for as many rides as they want. That's how TItan went. Plus, not everyone gets the food, usually.

I hope it's a good day.

-R

Plus, not everyone gets the food, usually.

Well, obviously there won't be any food left if ACE is there first! Sounds like an awesome day! I wish I could join everyone. I can't wait to see all the videos, it looks like an incredible ride.

Usually, once you are there, you can stay, so ACE should get the primo rides before lots of other folks show up, and can then stay for as many rides as they want. That's how TItan went. Plus, not everyone gets the food, usually.

The ACE group is there to help fill the train so that when the media shows up to do their shots, they aren't riding it with a half empty train, which looks bad on the screen. The email that the other guy got sounds like the invite email for the media day for the actual press, which starts at 10am.

You only would have gotten an earlier call time as a meber of the press if you were doing an on camera shoot for your media outlet, like TPR is doing. For example, our call time for the camera is 8:30am.

--Robb

Edited by robbalvey

The ACE group is there to help fill the train so that when the media shows up to do their shots, they aren't riding it with a half empty train.

--Robb

That's an understatement! Hopefully with all the extra weight we will send the NTG on some record breaking speed times! Can' wait to see everyone there!

Edited by GuruGuys

The ACE group is there to help fill the train so that when the media shows up to do their shots, they aren't riding it with a half empty train.

--Robb

That's an understatement! Hopefully with all the extra weight will will send the NTG on some record breaking speed times! Can' wait to see everyone there!

LOL! The faster the train goes the better rides the press will have!

I remember having to wake up at the crack of dawn for Titan's media day. It's a weird feeling being on a coaster as the sun is rising, but a pleasant one nevertheless. Hope y'all have fun! I'll try to get to the park Sunday morning for my own ride, hopefully when all the religious folk are still at church.

Just got off after 7 rides without leaving the train. Damn near uked while leaving the station.

This coaster is a real winner. Not mega fast, and actually slow in parts. But insane bucking bronco air on lots of hills. Especially the one before the mid course. The overbanks are awesome.

The ride is very smooth, but it does bump an a lot of the track seams. Wonder how that will age.

R