TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Over Texas (SFOT) Discussion Thread

You know, it took me this long to figure out why it's so low in quality....it's not even a download of the clip, it's a recording of the screen playing the clip! D'oh! Why didn't I realize this sooner?

EDIT: that being said, I still watch it over and over in excitement!

Hopefully i'll be posting a glowing review in about a week. This thing has pretty high expectations from everyone. Hope it delivers. And it looks like Dallas schools are even in session next FridAY!

But I'm totally pissed that In n Out Burger won't be open next weekend!

RO

Hopefully i'll be posting a glowing review in about a week. This thing has pretty high expectations from everyone. Hope it delivers. And it looks like Dallas schools are even in session next FridAY!

RO

Agreed! I hope one of them opens in time for the bash!

The owner of In-N-Out told me in September of 2010 the plan was to open them in June. Hope they open sooner!

Saw this a couple weeks ago:

Alerted by reader and intrepid photo-snapper David Franks that In-N-Out Burger has a revised opening date for the Frisco and Allen locations on its Facebook page, Karen Robinson-Jacobs checked in with In-N-Out veep Carl Van Fleet. "We originally said we were hoping to open by the end of May," he wrote in an email, "and it now looks like we will be ready closer to mid-May."

From

http://eatsblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2011/04/in-n-out-watch.html

EDIT: I went to their Facebook page, and this was posted today:

In-N-Out Burger: No dates yet, Heather, but we hope to open both locations (stores in Allen & Frisco) mid-May. Thanks for your enthusiasm!

RO

Haha, basically every school district except Plano ISD... I must be lucky

And I can't wait for In-N-Out either, the one in Frisco looks NICE (and Allen)

One week to go and I'm on vacation next week. I live about 10 minutes away from this amazing ride! I'll be there on the 22nd! Hope to see all of you! I plan to be at the park entrance before the sun comes up on the 22nd, I want to be among the first to ride this amazing coaster!

Cant wait till the commercial comes out. Its supposed to start airing April 18th. I want to see if I am seen in it. WIsh I could be there opening weekend even though I have rode it and i know the lines will be extremely long. But coming from someone who has been on multiple times, it is worth the wait!!! That airtime is AMAZING. But i will have to wait until May 7th Sigh