TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Over Texas (SFOT) Discussion Thread

on a day like yesterday? I wouldn't have used Flash Pass at all, simply because in several rides you miss all of the theming in the queue. (in particular JLA you miss Cyborg, and you missed all the theming in Freeze & the Batman queue).

but hey, you paid for it, so might as well enjoy it.

My Platinum Flash Pass is a part of my monthly membership, so I have it every time I visit the park. As for the theming, I've seen it many times.

^ yeah. . you mentioned that (a lot) in your video.

but as part of your membership, you still are paying for it. . . so that's why I said you might as well use it.

No plumbing, no electrical, a pretty thin slab and, in a photo from the other side, you can see they stopped pouring part of the way through. I would guess it's not anything terribly substantial or permanent. I wouldn't be surprised if it was for a haunted house tent.

No plumbing, no electrical, a pretty thin slab and, in a photo from the other side, you can see they stopped pouring part of the way through. I would guess it's not anything terribly substantial or permanent. I wouldn't be surprised if it was for a haunted house tent.

I suppose it could be some type of lounge for Diamond Elite members. It's the one thing the park doesn't have.

A current employee on the train posted in a Facebook group that the train will be closed for the remainder of the year starting tomorrow due to the removal of Aquaman. Same employee says that the rest is purely rumor: Cloud Bouncer will be removed, a temporary road will be added through that area and across the train track for construction, and the train track will be reworked through that area to accommodate whatever is taking Aquaman's place.

Anyone know when this was added to the park?

what? Aquaman?

it premiered in 1987 as Splashwater Falls, then became Splashdown for a while, before switching to an Aquaman theme in 2007

so it's been in the park for 32 years.