TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Over Texas (SFOT) Discussion Thread

Today's passholder newsletter listed the next BAFF weekend as April 1st and 2nd. I can't imagine them doing one during Spring Break when there's already a built-in crowd.

Thank you. That is great news for me.

How should I tackle the park Friday? I have no interest in VR and should be already inside the park when it opens.

NTAG is obviously first, but what about after that? Yes, I intend to ride every major attraction, including the 2016 additions.

In particular, what rides (other than JLBFM) have single rider lines, and are there any magic seats I should know about?

Edited by RollerManic

Today's passholder newsletter listed the next BAFF weekend as April 1st and 2nd. I can't imagine them doing one during Spring Break when there's already a built-in crowd.

Thank you. That is great news for me.

How should I taller the park Friday? I have no interest in VR and should be already inside the park when it opens.

NTAG is obviously first, but what about after that? Yes, I intend to ride every major attraction, including the 2016 additions.

In particular, what rides (other than JLBFM) have single rider lines?

Superman: tower of power.

What was SFOT thinking hiring a bunch of "dummies" this season. Man! These things are lazy!

The queue has started to take shape. Water Dummies have also arrived on site which is a great sign of testing to begin soon. There is still a lot of work to be done on the site. Memorial Day Opening is looking promising.

p178.thumb.png.10ae179fb3f3cc46444a1d8ddd9a9763.png

PC OverTexasThrills.com

p180.thumb.png.2d66edf1e3fee71df03414aa5d2e82ff.png

PC OverTexasThrills.com

p181.thumb.png.11d5d8c7dbcf7ddd7b1867a631d11971.png

PC OverTexasThrills.com

What was SFOT thinking hiring a bunch of "dummies" this season. Man! These things are lazy!

The queue has started to take shape. Water Dummies have also arrived on site which is a great sign of testing to begin soon. There is still a lot of work to be done on the site. Memorial Day Opening is looking promising.

I'm at the park today.

Judge Roy Scream, Titan, and Oil Derek are closed. Does anyone know why?

Skyscreamer is also closed. My guess would be for high winds.

Considering Skyscreamer, the Oil Derek and Titan are closed?. .yeah, likely high winds.

no idea on JRS tho

The Freestyle equipment is expensive, the product is more expensive, and it is more time consuming to maintain. When you can offer the same product for a lower cost of sale than the traditional fountains, it doesn't always pay to go with the Freestyle machines.