TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Over Texas (SFOT) Discussion Thread

How many of these Joker clones are they going to put up?

So far two are open and three under construction and 1 testing phase. Idk how many more in the coming years.

I'm sorry which one is testing?

The one that is testing is in Japan nagashima spa land. But all the ones opening at six flags this year are still under construction still. The one at Scot is getting closer and closer each time and say to the testing phase opening is expected in mid to late May of this year. It's fine.

Signs up.

So the signs up on the joker?? Did you take a picture?

Give it 30 seconds and it will be all over Social Media. SFOT just Tweeted about it.

How many of these Joker clones are they going to put up?

So far two are open and three under construction and 1 testing phase. Idk how many more in the coming years.

I'm sorry which one is testing?

The one that is testing is in Japan nagashima spa land. But all the ones opening at six flags this year are still under construction still. The one at Scot is getting closer and closer each time and say to the testing phase opening is expected in mid to late May of this year. It's fine.

Signs up.

So the signs up on the joker?? Did you take a picture?

Give it 30 seconds and it will be all over Social Media. SFOT just Tweeted about it.

Yeah I just saw it on Twitter. They already posted it on Instagram and Facebook cause I got notifications and it says six flags over texas posted a picture just haven't checked the notification cause the internet that I am connected to right now has Instagram blocked so I had to check it on Twitter and facebook. It looks nice and awesome. Can't wait to ride it!.

^ I hope they are going to put signs on both sides of the coaster, but given the fact that all the other free spin's only have a logo on one side. . . It's not looking to likely that this one will have a logo on both sides.

However, maybe they will do both sides so that one will appeal to people driving by, and one will appeal to people in the park??

Well picture shows them installing the Joker sign on green side of the track. Considering that's the side facing the outside of the park, I'd imagine they'd put one on the purple side which faces inside the park.

Let's hope so!! Looking at the pictures, it does look like they have some mounting brackets already attached to the supports on the opposite side of the coaster for the other sign? Maybe?? As shown in the red circle.

16810128_10207015825308916_2023246944_o.thumb.jpg.15605b4e584c21356d8e1832d430ac91.jpg

My god. You know its been a long off season when we start hoping for a specific type of sign placement on a coaster!!

Are they going to put a sign on both sides of the structure, because if I'm looking at it correctly, that looks like the side that faces the outside of the park?

No because on their website it shows a picture of only one sign but you know what from I saw from picture it might be two you just never know if it is one or two.

From what I've been told from friends that have been on the construction site, they only had one sign, but it does look like their are additional mounting brackets.

I'm glad they went with a sign for each side on this one.

One thought though, wouldn't it have been kind of cool if they had used a much larger sign and kind of made a tunnel for the coaster go go through? Just a thought, but I think using the signs to create a spinning tunnel Ala fun house would be neat.

I'm glad they went with a sign for each side on this one.

One thought though, wouldn't it have been kind of cool if they had used a much larger sign and kind of made a tunnel for the coaster go go through? Just a thought, but I think using the signs to create a spinning tunnel Ala fun house would be neat.

I like where your head is but the spinning effect would be lost with the vertical spinning of the ride.