TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Over Texas (SFOT) Discussion Thread

Anymore updates on the joker and photos of it?

Even Six Flags has gotten annoyed with how many times you ask about Joker updates. . . So the park has vowed that every time you ask, they will start REMOVING pieces of Joker. If you want this coaster to open on time, I suggest you stop asking. . . This is what you have already caused:

thumb_15965793_10154602322647935_1930311501527741763_n.jpg

Even Six Flags has gotten annoyed with how many times you ask about Joker updates. . . So the park has vowed that every time you ask, they will start REMOVING pieces of Joker. If you want this coaster to open on time, I suggest you stop asking. . . This is what you have already caused:

Ok omg I am just being curious. You don't have to be this way with me and no the park will not be removing pieces of the joker if I keep asking, they will finish it and open.

^ wow. . this thread has turned into a virtual TPR tour!

Ummmmm ok but why?? And what do you mean??

you have 39 posts, and every one of them is in this thread.

(and many of your posts are repeating the same type/style of question).

you should go look around on TPR, expand your horizons, there are plenty of interesting threads on the site.

Yes I know about my posts and Idk about the second part your talking about if I should do it. But really that is if I only want too not people forcing me to. But ok.

You may even find some answers to your questions if you explore TPR for a bit

Ok like what questions??

What in the world that picture makes me think of something funny or more.

. . . the park will not be removing pieces of the joker if I keep asking. . .

Did you not see the photo of the damage you have already caused?!?! Joker is coming down, piece by piece.

You know what you just need to get your words right and just answer my questions without saying what you have said because I know six flags will not do this they will finish it just like the others and more. Moving on.

You know what you just need to get your words right and just answer my questions. . .

The best place for you to find the answers to your questions:

51T0DnfCflL._SY300_.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, back to actual Six Flags Over Texas related stuff:

I personally am really excited for SFOT to be installing Joker. We are making a trip back down there this summer just for Joker. I have been wanting to ride one of these, but we never made it back to SFFT for Batman!! Now that this one is closer it's more practical!! Super excited for this addition to the park! This year will also be our first time going to Hurrican Harbor! Super excited for both parks this summer!!

You know what you just need to get your words right and just answer my questions. . .

The best place for you to find the answers to your questions:

51T0DnfCflL._SY300_.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, back to actual Six Flags Over Texas related stuff:

I personally am really excited for SFOT to be installing Joker. We are making a trip back down there this summer just for Joker. I have been wanting to ride one of these, but we never made it back to SFFT for Batman!! Now that this one is closer it's more practical!! Super excited for this addition to the park! This year will also be our first time going to Hurrican Harbor! Super excited for both parks this summer!!

We are too about the joker. You will have fun at hurricane harbor believe us we've been there a lot and it's really fun and exciting.

Why couldn't we have done the same for Vekoma SLC's, Vekoma Boomerangs and Larson Super Loops? If only the internet came sooner.

Anymore updates on the joker?? Or photos?? Have they started construction on the rest of the ride like the queue themeing the building and more?? Have they started testing and have they already put the sign of the joker all the way on to the top and what about the tent like the one at six flags great adventure and entrance and gift shop for the joker??

Actually yes. There is an update on Joker. Turns out the second the last piece of track went in place the que, the theming, all buildings, the sign, and gift shops all instantly popped up. Test runs are all complete, and the coaster will now sit dormant for a while waiting for opening day.

How did you miss this news??

So the Joker is going to be like RMC Mean Streak?

I'm sorry I couldn't resist

Anymore updates on the joker?? Or photos?? Have they started construction on the rest of the ride like the queue themeing the building and more?? Have they started testing and have they already put the sign of the joker all the way on to the top and what about the tent like the one at six flags great adventure and entrance and gift shop for the joker??

Actually yes. There is an update on Joker. Turns out the second the last piece of track went in place the que, the theming, all buildings, the sign, and gift shops all instantly popped up. Test runs are all complete, and the coaster will now sit dormant for a while waiting for opening day.

How did you miss this news??

So the Joker is going to be like RMC Mean Streak?

I'm sorry I couldn't resist

No way different.

So it continues... Just ignore it and maybe it'll move on. (Or not. I'm sure the mods will catch him soon enough if they aren't already watching.)

Anyway, I'll be down there first full week in March and maybe going on the 9th. It's the day I leave but should be able to stop by. Curious to see if it will be busy that day. Any ideas if some schools will be on Spring Break that week?

Just ignore it and maybe it'll move on.

Or click the "add foe" button on their profile, and you'll never see their post again!! "Foes are users which will be ignored by default. Posts by these users will not be fully visible" One of the best features on TPR for instances like this!

Or click the "add foe" button on their profile, and you'll never see their post again!! "Foes are users which will be ignored by default. Posts by these users will not be fully visible" One of the best features on TPR for instances like this!

Dang, I'll have to remember that.

Dang, I'll have to remember that.

Anymore construction updates and photos of the joker and operator's booth?