TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Over Texas (SFOT) Discussion Thread

The one at SFGAdv's scheme is definitely better. I don't know; I've always felt that coasters should have white/black/earthy tone support colors and brightly colored track (Fury is a perfect example), not bright greens and purples for the supports. It just looks tacky and tough on the eyes. Still a fun ride regardless. I prefer Intamin ZacSpins (call me crazy), but these are still solid additions to almost all parks.

Yeah, I don't think they'd complete the ride and then let it sit around for three months collecting dust. But I can't help but wonder why they decided not to wait for Memorial Day. It seems that the other two parks (SFNE and SFGAm) that are receiving these rides haven't even begun construction yet except for footers.

Considering SFNE and SFGAm haven't even begun construction on theirs yet, I would say SFOT may be planning to open theirs a tad sooner than either of those two parks. It doesn't make a lot of sense to have a completed ride sitting around collecting dust for about 4 months. If indeed that is the plan.

Considering SFNE and SFGAm haven't even begun construction on theirs yet, I would say SFOT may be planning to open theirs a tad sooner than either of those two parks. It doesn't make a lot of sense to have a completed ride sitting around collecting dust for about 4 months. If indeed that is the plan.

It's not the plan. It's totally not the plan. They'll open it Memorial Day weekend.