TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Over Texas (SFOT) Discussion Thread

The asphalt was laid down a few weeks ago, expect a haunt to go in this area.

Probably so. I also saw them working on Judge Roy's track in the valley after the first drop on Tuesday. Hoping that means some new topper track is going in so it doesn't require a visit to a chiropractor to ride it. I haven't ridden it yet this season because it isn't worth the pain. I'd like to be able to enjoy it. I got a drive by picture of it as we were leaving the area.

image.thumb.jpg.f0c55be543a3fafcad54129c83d5690a.jpg

Drive by shot of work being done to Judge Roy

So according to someone at the park. They heard audio promoting to buy a 2015 season pass and come enjoy the new Justice League dark ride. I can't confirm this but it's six flags. I would not be surprised if this happen.

Got an email stating the park will make an announcement August 28th (Thursday two weeks from now). Guess all will be revealed then.

As for Roaring Rapids having structural damage beyond repair, not sure what that could refer to. It's not that complicated of a ride and I doubt it costs that much to repair a concrete trough. Though the ride does take up a huge amount of space and it's nice to fantasize about what else could fit there...

I would be on board for that if it's anything like the Justice League ride at Warner Bros. Movie World.

Same here. I hope SFGAm is getting that too. Looks like Men In Black meets Spiderman.

It is all but confirmed that Six Flags St. Louis is getting one. Don't know if they'll add identical rides to parks so close but there's always a chance.

They're getting rid of the ACME Rocket!
Take your last spin on ACME Rock-N-Rocket this Sunday and say so long, farewell! ‪#‎SFOTfrom2006to2014

That I can be thankful for! I was NEVER a fan of that ride! I HATE being held upside down, and I was NEVER a fan of the restraints! Not a sad loss in my book! I'm just looking forward to bigger and better things!

SFOT posted this picture on Twitter. somebody replied and tweeted asking where the location of this #SFOT2015 banner they replied to the tweet and said " it is located at Shockwave" ....(SFOT...Please do not go messing with a Anton Shwarzkopf Classic.) Did anybody else catch that picture they posted. SIX FLAGS corporation is driving me nuts with their teasing lately. OY! They are doing a good job with the teasing this year.

BvHNmHmCcAENT4W.jpg.b51df93c3aa3809ab20b34c462a7437d.jpg