TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Most Disliked Celebs

Mind Eraser

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may take a while.

Fergie - She has no talent what-so-ever and she whines like crazy when she sings. thank god she dies in Posiedon

Black Eyed Peas - Claims their music is hip-hop. Not even close, and they started the stupid hip-pop trend that sucks.

Paris Hilton - She inherited a boatload of money and becomes super popular?

Dr. Phil - gives marriage advice when he has been divorced, gives weight loss advice when he himseld is an ACE'r.

Tom Cruise - ruined Katie Holmes, hasn't had a decent movie since MI2

K-Fed-up - gets Britney drunk and the rest is history, album didn't even go wood... turned one of the hottest women into a redneck skank.

The entire saga about Anna Nicole and her kid - big surprise when the autopsy was released... she OD'ed , I ccould have told you that and saved thousands... who really cares who the father is of the baby when none of the guys care about the baby, just the money... I feel sorry for that baby's chances

Any entertainer who thinks their fans give a crap about their political beliefs. I used to love the Beastie Boys but then they came out with To The 5 Buroughs and they got political. I hated that album. Same with Green Day. I used to be a big fan but American Idiot was political and at the same tiek sucked. If I pay $15+ of my own money to be entertained by you don't bring politics into it I don't care how "catchy a song is politics are politics.

Ditto on Lindsay Lohan. I don't think she's pretty, and she's a brat.

Definitely Michael Jackson- he is beyond weird. He belongs in a circus with the freaks.

I don't know about annoying, but I'm tired of hearing about Angelina Jolie. I think she's a wacko, and she goes around collecting all these kids like they're souvenirs or something.

Snoop Dogg - dopey pothead crap artist, and, ha ha, he just got refused a Visa for entry into Australia.

Kanye West, why was he supporting U2 and making all us real music fans suffer, it was like the Spice Girls supporting Metallica in terms of appropriateness.