TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

fav movie snack

zongaboy626

What do you get when you go to the movie?

For me

Medium popcorn with REAL BUTTER! (i love century theatres)

Buncha crunch

Medium cherry coke with no ice (century medium = burger king large!)

BUT if i am seeing a movie i wanna see alot like corpse bride

nothing

(it ruins the movie!)

what do all you like?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Carbs are good! Didn't Elissa tell you that?

Anyways, I work at our local IMAX theater. You seriouly do not want to know the health facts of the "butter." The "butter" is actually hydrognated soybean oil with flavoring, and includes about 20% of your daily fat in one tablespoon. Gross.

If I have a snack or whatever at a theater, which I usualy don't, I bring my own.

Last night at the theaters it was funny. Somebody dropped or knocked over a beer bottle durring a quiet section of the movie and the entire theater started cracking up.

Anyways, I work at our local IMAX theater. You seriouly do not want to know the health facts of the "butter." The "butter" is actually hydrognated soybean oil with flavoring, and includes about 20% of your daily fat in one tablespoon. Gross.

Even if it was 100% of my recommended intake in one tablespoon I'd still pour gallons of the stuff on my popcorn, I love it. Over here the popcorn is just sold warm and dry, with no butter or anything. That makes me sad. Although it possibly goes a little way to explaining why a smaller percentage of Brits are overweight than Americans.

When i go to the movies my snack always changes. I usually get a large Mountain Dew Code Red, Medium popcorn with butter (usually get shared or not finished) and Buncha-Crunch! Popcorn and Buncha-Crunch is the best mix ever! I thought i was the only one to eat it like that and then i looked on the back of the box and it tell you too! HAHA!