TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

EL Toro is taking shape!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, so this will be a wood structure after all. Somehow because of the tight turnaround and the height I thought that they'd have to go with steel.

That's cool that they put up construction pictures from inside the park. Now we'll be able to tell soon if this will indeed have a cable lift or not.

-Don

Wow, so this will be a wood structure after all. Somehow because of the tight turnaround and the height I thought that they'd have to go with steel.

There's more wood in one of these woodies than in most others. A steel support beam for example is rare.

^Thats probably because their still fighting over Astrolands crap with with the other parks.

I find it funny that just about every major SF park has announced a new "Family Ride Area Section" at their parks next year. Yay, eveyone gets a tilt-o-whirl and a scrambler!

Watch, SFOG will get Astroworlds' looping starship. And SWAT to SFNE, WTF?!

Don "Unless they use wooden nails, El Toro isn't a WOOD COASTER!" Garrison

^ It's called Fisher Price: Build your own rollercoaster. In a few easy steps

1) Get town/state permission

2) Pour footers with Fisher Price brand cement (sold seperately)

3) Erect Supporters by using the Fisher Price Crane (any kid can use it! - also sold seperately)

4) Snap on track

5) Enjoy

Hmmm, sounds like a photoshop idea

^Thats probably because their still fighting over Astrolands crap with with the other parks.

I find it funny that just about every major SF park has announced a new "Family Ride Area Section" at their parks next year. Yay, eveyone gets a tilt-o-whirl and a scrambler!

LOL!!! THAT`S SO TRUE!!! You never realize the initial facts until someone puts it in front of you!!

LOL!!! THAT`S SO TRUE!!! You never realize the initial facts until someone puts it in front of you!!

I`ll bet no one is fighting for the Vekoma boomerang!!