TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Best And Worst Coaster In California

California is full of theme parks and full of coasters. Which coaster do you think is the best and the worst in Califonia.

Best- Top Gun- PGA

Worst- Grizzly- PGA

* I haven't been to many California Parks but I know from experience that the Grizzly to me is the worst coaster in California.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My last visit to California was in 2001.

I only have visited PGA.

The best coaster @ pga was Stealth

the worst coaster: Grizzly

But next year i'm going to visit all the california themeparks if that is possible. And I know for sure that I will have a new best and worst coaster.

^ Just this sad little coaster. http://www.rcdb.com/ig652.htm?picture=1 Even as much of a whore as I am I can't bring myself to drive 4 hours to tahoe when there's no snow to ride a kiddie coaster at a park with no website or any reliable information.

And is that april/may Roar or the pothole/rumbler Roar we rode a few weeks ago? Man CA wood coasters really suck a lot of ass. What are the top woodies, Roar, Ghostrider, and the Giant Dippers? I would put anything in PA higher than those.

California is almost as bad as Florida!

-Don "GWAZI!" Garrison

Best: I've got to give a nod to Xcelerator, also Roller Coaster at Funderwoods so I can feel all superior for having ridden it!

Worst: Westcoaster?! No way! That coaster is totally smooth and alot of fun! I vote for a two way tie between Psyclone and Grizzly for wood and lump all the Boomerangs/Invertigos for steel.

Don

^ Just this sad little coaster. http://www.rcdb.com/ig652.htm?picture=1 Even as much of a whore as I am I can't bring myself to drive 4 hours to tahoe when there's no snow to ride a kiddie coaster at a park with no website or any reliable information.

Geez, that thing is still running? That was going at South Shore when I was a little kid. I wonder if they still have the box with the "Baby Rattlers" and the super slide that requires you to sit on burlap sacks?

I've only been to SoCal, but I have to say X was overrated.

The surprisingly fun coaster was Treetop Racers at Adventure City. It's one of the best wild mice I've ever ridden. Those tree branches were sure some wicked headchoppers!

Best: I've got to give a nod to Xcelerator, also Roller Coaster at Funderwoods so I can feel all superior for having ridden it!

What about the Flying Dragon at Funderland in Sacramento, or the Flying Dragon at Pixieland Park??

Check out the pics of the coasters at Funderwoods and Funderland on RCDB. I took them.

Jeff

(feeling superior)

What about the Flying Dragon at Funderland in Sacramento, or the Flying Dragon at Pixieland Park??

Check out the pics of the coasters at Funderwoods and Funderland on RCDB. I took them.

Jeff

(feeling superior)

Yeah, I've ridden those too. I just didn't want to cop to having been to a place called Pixieland.

My turn I guess...how about Dragon Train, Traintown? (My home park)

-Don