TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity

A friend sent this to me and I thought it was the funniest thing (well, at the time anyway ). Just thought I'd share this with all of you. Enjoy!

20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity

1. At lunchtime, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.

3. Everytime someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.

4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "In."

5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to expresso.

6. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for smuggling diamonds."

7. Finish all your sentences with, "In accordance with the prophecy."

8 Don't use any punctuation

9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.

10. Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.

11. Specify that your drive-thru order is "to go."

12. Sing along at the Opera.

13. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poem doesn't rhyme.

14. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.

15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.

16. Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Bottom.

17. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream, "I won, I won!"

18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling, "Run for your lives, they're loose!"

19. Tell your children over dinner, "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."

20. (Lame :? ) Send this to.... blah, blah, blah.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done that, many, many times.

18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling, "Run for your lives, they're loose!"

We did this once in Bosie, Idaho, we actually made a little kid cry!

Good idea, I cant wait to try it

26: Play dress up - I played a Vampire:The Masquarade live action game at Lazerquest Huddersfield last year, I went in my character's guise: Union Jack boxershort's, an orange bathrobe, a PVC mask made to look like someone's torn of face (a'la Lisa Trevor, Resident Evil) whilst dragging a teddy bear along in a dog leash.

Victory to the Malkavian's!

(No I dont have a picture of it, and if I did I would'nt show it, you don't want to see me in underwear!

- start running around laughing and screaming and yell out " The monkey king and mushroom queen have gotten married and their plotting to kill me"

warning - you would be wise not to repeat this statement in/at - classrooms, police departments, workplaces, banks, churchs, restraunts, movie theatres, grocery stores, starbucks, and family gatherings. Doing so has been proven to result in beatings, violent outbursts of rage, excommunication, banishment, sufficient lack of caffeine, and or jail.