TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Your favorite gum

pgathriller

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My apologies if this is kinda random (not sure if i shd post this here or over at the rant thread instead). Anyway, for those of you who have no idea, Singapore had banned all types of gums here since many yrs back!!! No CRAP!

They used to be legal/allowed here but they were banned becos apparently ppl are littering the streets w gums all over the places. And Singapore being a green green city & a "fine" country (fine becos my country likes to impose fines at e tiniest & most trivial offenses), decide to do away with chewing/bubble gums totally & permanently!

Give me some chewing gums!

I don't really chew gum after having braces for 5 years kind of got me away from that whole thing!!

However there are two kinds that I like:

Original Bubble Tape and Cinnaburst

Do they still make Cinnaburst? I looked at the grocery store the other day and didn't see it!

My apologies if this is kinda random (not sure if i shd post this here or over at the rant thread instead). Anyway, for those of you who have no idea, Singapore had banned all types of gums here since many yrs back!!! No CRAP!

They used to be legal/allowed here but they were banned becos apparently ppl are littering the streets w gums all over the places. And Singapore being a green green city & a "fine" country (fine becos my country likes to impose fines at e tiniest & most trivial offenses), decide to do away with chewing/bubble gums totally & permanently!

Give me some chewing gums!

WOW

Note to selfe never go to Singapore i love gum

Any way i love mintgums and fruit gums aswell

^Man, that is just wrong! I feel sorry for you Dainty Aqua.

Anyway, I like minty flavours. And when I was in florida, I brought like 5 multipacks home because chewing gum out in America is so cheap. Here, you would pas as much as you paid for the multipack there as for one small packet. Also, I like the cinnamon chewing gum.

So yeah... if anyone knows of any other country or states that banned gums or other insane stuffs, pray tell.

I can then take some comforts in being deprived of small pleasures in life.

Isnt the only way to get gum there by a doctors prescription?!? I have to agree with ya on singapore, one of the most ass-backwards country on earth, they still cane publically people for looking at people cross-eyed. Scary thing, the US is slipping that way with all the nutjob we have in office now...

..on another note, im partial to hubba bubba original.

I like Orbit IceWhite but I can't stand the little tablet things, I only like the sticks, which are getting harder and harder to find in that brand. I was gonna buy a few huge boxes from CostCo in case they actually phase it out all together, but even CostCo don't have em any more!