TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

please join my forum

WDWliker

Did i post this.

if i did,deleate ths thread,if i didn't,just read this please.

I've made a forum for WDW and RCT3 but the WDW part isn't up untill december christmas day.

The first 10 member to be mods promo has started on my forum and one member has got the mod status.

im the admin on the foorum and here's th link

ADMIN EDIT: URL DELETED!

Here's the deal, we're all about helping others promote their site, etc. We allow people to post links to their photos, trip reports, when to ride systems, etc. And we LIKE doing that. But if all you're going to do is join up to spam a link and that's your ONLY contribution, then forget it. I can even excuse someone who's first post was a trip report and a link to some photos, but this is just WAY too spammy for our tastes. Sorry.

--Robb

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The first 10 member to be mods promo has started on my forum and one member has got the mod status.

im the admin on the foorum and here's th link [...]

I would not attend for another reason. Way too hard to catch up with the admin's "level of speelink requirements". Plus, imagine the moderation quality... with "mods" elected by some lottery

http://www.turnofftheinternet.com/

Very active boards, there...

EDIT: Why the heck does he call the "original" RCT3 "RCT3 Vanilla"? :?

"Vanilla" is a term we use in the video game biz when we talk about a version of a game that has no other mods, expansion packs, etc, installed.

--Robb