TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

SFAW Tribute Video

Ok, so I we made this quickly tonight, but I've gotten nothing but great words from friends and people I know like Robb, so without further delay here's my tribute video to Six Flags Astroworld which closed on Sunday forever and I was lucky enough to have the last public ride on the Texas Cyclone no less:

Six Flags Astroworld Tribute (25.2MB - Windows Media Stream)

Edited by coaster1

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great video, it's made me sad it has to close and i've never been to the park.

Has all of the rides been saved and moved to different 6 Flags parks.

Hope "Texas Cyclone" and "Greezed Lightnin'. A Schwarzkopf shuttle loop" have been saved as they are the most important ones.

Whats "Ultra Twister" like to ride...?

A classy, EXCELLENT video. Thanks for sharing.

^As far as Ultra Twister goes, it's a quirky, fun, little ride. Can be a head banger. Actually, it was a lot more fun to watch than ride (though I did manage about 7 rides during an ERT session a couple of years ago).

JJ

Ummm......what can I say. Wow! That was an amazing video, I almost cried . That should be put in the next R&E DVD! That was touching, the beginning with all the pics is what got me. That looks like such an amazing park, I don't think that should have been the one to go .

Thank you for the video, I'll be watching that again!

how did you make me feel sorry for a themepark? you should really be working for those people who want you to sponser poor kids in other countries.

But very nice video, really sad, especially the part where everybody wrote on that handrail. very well put together, IMO.

I MISS YOU ASTROWORLD!! i mean, i never knew you, but i miss you anyway!

and robb, you have alot of banning to do... but i have a feeling you probably cried harder than any of us.