TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Who's going to parks this weekend?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be at Great Adventure on Sunday, but only until the bars open at lunchtime. The amount of free tickets given away scare me too much to stay for a whole opening weekend, so I'll pick the colder day and hope lots of people go to church instead.

I don't think it will be that bad. Even if 2/3 of the people who got free tickets use them (lots of people signed up when it was posted on deal sites where they thought it was for all SF parks and don't live near the park and won't be going), that's 10,000 extra people a day. That's a lot but for a park as big as Great Adventure, it probably won't be too bad.

I'll be at Great Adventure both Friday and Saturday. I'm driving from Michigan with a buddy of mine from Ohio for one quick roadtrip before I start school in May and go broke for the next 15 years.

I can't wait to finally get back to Jersey!!!

If anyone wants to meet up, PM me.

Edit: I'll definitely have a camera on me, so I'll post a PTR.

PGA this Saturday with the whole famn damily. I just hope the rain does actually taper off in the mid-morning like the weather forecasts say. I also hope that just maybe they have that "survivor" deal running, but I'm not holding my breath.

As long as I can get my Top Gun fix, I'll be happy. I got my Medusa fix last weekend.