TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Sören´s Way To Disney" Thread

Soren, I wish you a safe flight!!!

I hope to see you within the next few days when you bank in on that ride to Wal-Mart!

Oh, how sad, I'll be the first TPR member you might meet since your trip in the US (we won't count those who visit you in Germany). I'll leave a good impression. *prepares US traditional welcoming whipped cream pie to splatter in Soren's face*

See you at Disney soon!

- Jeremy

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Luck Soren!!

Hope you have a good flight and arrive in Orlando safely. Keep us updated, Im dying to hear what Im letting myself in for!

Can't wait to meet you!

See U In 78 Days!

Lots Of Love,

Your Fellow "Cast Member"

Chrissie x x x x

A Whole New World

with adapted lyrics just for Soren!!

Here is a link to the song in midi form. Click on link then minimize so you can listen to music and read the lyrics at the same time

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Set/4836/newworld.mid

They can show you the world

Shining, shimmering, splendid

Tell me, Soren, now when did

You last let your heart decide?

They can open your eyes

Take you wonder by wonder

Over, sideways and under

On a magic carpet ride

A whole new world

A new fantastic point of view

No one to tell you no

Or where to go

Or say you are only dreaming

A whole new world

A dazzling place you never knew

But when you are way up there

It's crystal clear

That now you are in a whole new world with them

Unbelievable sights

Indescribable feeling

Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling

Through an endless diamond sky

A whole new world

(Don't you dare close your eyes)

A hundred thousand things to see

(Hold your breath - it gets better)

You are like a shooting star

You've come so far

You can't go back to where you used to be

A whole new world

(Every turn a surprise)

With new horizons to pursue

(Every moment red-letter)

You will chase them anywhere

There's time to spare

Let them share this whole new world with you

A whole new world

(A whole new world)

That's where you will be

(That's where you will be)

A thrilling chase

A wondrous place

For you to see

Hey guys,

first of all thanks for all the nice words! Only a few hours and I have to catch my flight from Bremen to Frankfurt! This evening was a great evening! My parents told me they want to meet me for a last dinner, only my mom, dad and my brother! But at the restaurant waited my whole family for me! It was so unbelievable! It was the best present they gave me! I had a chance to say everyone bye!

Anyway, I think this will be my last post from Germany! I will buy a laptop in the next days in Orlando! That means I write something as soon as possible!

--Sören

Have a safe flight Soren! And let me be the first to say, Welcome to Florida! It's a little hot here, but you'll get used to it, wear sun screen if your going to be working outside. Just a little advice from a native Floridian...

Colin C

I'm probably too late, but be sure to go to the nice Wal Mart off of 535! Then Target's right down the road from there. They are MUCH nicer than the one by Medieval Times. I'm jealous, I want to move back down there ASAP. Good luck!

Yeah, that Walmart behind Medieval Times is a zoo no matter what time you go. Leanne used to live a few blocks from that Walmart in the neighborhood right across the street from, "Give Kids the World" Sometimes, when we got hungry, we used to go over there and end up waiting in line for around 20 mins just to buy some snack food. Go to Target instead....(We are Target fans).

Well, if I'm his ride to Wal-Mart or Target, we'll be sure to use the Wal-Mart on 535. It opened last year, and its closer than the other.

The Target near the other Wal-Mart is the only Target I know of.

Yeah, the Walmart on 535 is a lot better, even though it does not carry Leann's favorite chip dip. It is closer to WDW and not nearly as crowded as the other one.

Haha.. well I guess Wal Mart/Target talk is relevant.. it's important stuff to know!

If you're going down 535 away from Disney, there's a "new" Target to the left at the 192 intersection. I think it opened a little less than a year ago. It's pretty nice too. However, When I lived down there I was a big fan of the SuperTarget by Millenia. I wish we had them up here..

Well, if I'm his ride to Wal-Mart or Target, we'll be sure to use the Wal-Mart on 535. It opened last year, and its closer than the other.

The Target near the other Wal-Mart is the only Target I know of.

Yeah, the Walmart on 535 is a lot better, even though it does not carry Leann's favorite chip dip. It is closer to WDW and not nearly as crowded as the other one.

There is also one US 27 also...just off of US 192 that is pretty easy to get to, I go there a lot. I believe there is a Super Target up the road on HWY 50 also

Being a Target employee, I have some bias, but I know that Robb and Elissa shop at Target, and I have even had Erik come into my Target on more than one occasion. If the employees are doing their jobs right, there are never more than two people in line for any register, and employees will help you within 60 seconds after being paged.

When in Orlando, don't forget:

World's Largest McDonalds - For your Elissa Friendly Food fix. There's also a McDonalds at Downtown Disney

SuperTarget (like a regular Target, but with groceries). If you just want to buy groceries, there's probably a Publix (where shopping is a pleasure) just around the corner. They're probably more common than McDonalds in Florida

Driving - This is Florida. People can't drive. Orlando is a big tourist town also, so there will be drivers from up north who don't know where they're going. Our Interstate system is no Autobahn, but people speed anyway.

Credits - Aside from Disney and IOA, there's Kraken at Sea World, BGT down the road, Cypress Gardens for your credit whoring pleasure, and Windstorm (?) and the 300 ft Skycoaster at Old Town. If you have a weekend or so off, you might want to head north to SFOG or head south to Diana Beach Hurricane

The Holy Land Experience - See what it takes to avoid having to pay taxes!

Kennedy Space Center - Came to mind after seeing your avatar.

Hurricanes - Orlando was hit by three hurricanes in 2004, and they are almost routine now.

You also mentioned buying a laptop. Check out Best Buy, CompUSA, or Circuit City. Avoid buying a Compaq, and don't buy one from Wal-Mart. If you have WiFi, you can post your TR's from Starbucks.

Soren and I are headed to Wal-Mart in just a few minutes. I've got my camera incase he doesn't! I'll try to get the pictures up tonight but I gotta pick someone up from the airport and I've got Tiggering to do tomorrow at 9:30!

(The Holy Land Experience - See what it takes to avoid having to pay taxes!

Doesn't sound like Holy Land will be around much longer, from what I've heard about layoffs and some taxes....um....not paid?

Just goes to show - if the Gods don't get you, death and/or taxes will...

(EDIT: Actually, if Soren ever gets the chance early on, you and he should get to Holy Land and see - and photog- what's left of it... and about to go 'halo up', heh heh.)