TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Sören´s Way To Disney" Thread

First of all, thanks for the nice words, guys! I hope to see a few of you there!

I am going to disney in april Soren can you tell me where excatly where you are working again?

I´ll work at Epcot at the World Showcase in the German Pavilion! They have 6 merchandise stores there! So, in one of them you´ll finde me!

--Sören

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great TR Soren! I can't believe that in under a week you'll be in the US for a year. I hope to see you up in the north east.

Yeah, it is unbelievable! However,, if there is a chance for a trip to the north east, be sure then I am visiting you!

Sorry... but I have to say this... Brigitte is a milf!

LOL, you are right, Wally!

Once again, Good Luck and hopefully you'll do fine at WDW, The thing I'd wish you could do is come to CP in the fall. But you never know do you?

I´ll see what I can do! I really want to meet Wally and visit CP with him. Maybe it would be in fall!?

--Sören

--Sören

Well, Maybe besides you and wally, I can meet up with you two as well? weekend of the 8-10th? That's the only time I'm able to go, But i might see otherwise. If i can get my parents conviced.

Interesting choice of beer Sören. I tried that while I was in Madrid two years ago and I was undecided between that and the Coronitas. I do like how it has tequila in it though.

Good luck at Disney World, it really is a magical place and may Elissa bring you some hair while you are down there

Hey Soren, what day do you arrive here in Florida and when do you have to check-in with the program?

Hey Jeremy,

I´ll arrive Orlando Airport on march 14th at 06:23pm. Then someone from Disney will pick us up and drive us to the Commons! You are having a car there, right? Maybe you can pick me up the first or second evening for a trip to WalMart?

--Sören

Off topic completely but

^^ I have just bought me tickets for Robbie Williams live in Dubai on April 21st. Woo Hoo!

DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so Proud and Jealous... Take Loads of Photos!!!

Oh and Sören... 5 days!! Wow!! Have you got everything sorted??

Wow Soren!, so your off to Florida at last!

Though I personally disliked Disneyworld, (When I visited Florida) I was pleasantly surprised with Epcot.

I hope to revisit Florida within the next year, and whereas I'll avoid Disneyworld (Like the Plague) I would go back to Epcot!

Perhaps, I'll run into you at the German Pavilion. I hope so!!!

I wish you all the best! Your future looks bright! Have a great time!

But, be careful, you may run into some "American" girls who may try to take advantage of you!

They may wish to use you for their personal or "physical" needs!

So Soren, you need to be strong! I'm sure you won't give into temptations! Good Luck to you! [/url]

But, be careful, you may run into some "American" girls who may try to take advantage of you!

They may wish to use you for their personal or "physical" needs!

So Soren, you need to be strong! I'm sure you won't give into temptations! Good Luck to you! [/url]

There's a problem with letting american girls take advantage of you for their physicla needs?!!?