TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Fair 2023 passes and prices

• tndank changed the title to Cedar Fair 2023 passes and prices

Not that much of an increase.  Pass price went up by like $20-30, drink plan by less than $5, and FL+ by $49.  Reasonable.

3 minutes ago, anonymouscactus said:

Maybe if you compare to now, but not if you compare it to August prices. I'm pretty sure Platinum was $194 (renewal), and FL+ was $849

*Shrug* When I bought my passes for this year back in Feb, the renewal was $220 and the FL+ was $950.

These are starting prices like cactus mentioned above. Last couple years they continue to increase every couple of months.  $50+ increase to Platinum is a bit of a jump. Still a good deal for sure but that's a 25% jump.

Another interesting development here.  Platinum addons (at least at MA) start immediately.  Don't have to wait til 2023. If you go a lot and buy dining, don't renew.  Buy a new pass, add dining, and you can feed your friends or guests for the rest of 2022 with you current pass since you'll have 2 dining plans at that point.

• Thanks 1

Makes sense that they make it available right away this year (if true... I didn't research myself just going on your word) because Wonderland passes expire on labor errr labour day for those that bought end of 2019, 2020 or 2021. I was wondering how they were going to handle that since people would literally not be able to eat or use Fast Lane etc at the end of the year and would have to wait until next year of they were to renew since all that stuff will have expired, which is silly.

⚠️ FYI after reading the fine print for the platinum food add-on and platinum fast lane:

"Valid only at park of purchase in 2022. Valid at all Cedar Fair parks in 2023."

I'm assuming it will be the same for the other parks so keep this in mind before purchasing at a specific park.

• Like 1