TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Delete my account.

Russians keep trying to hack into it, if it takes being a spam account then I will become one.

Ashmic

Russians keep trying to hack into it, if it takes being a spam account then I will become one. Ridiculous that in this day and age you can't delete an account you made, either delete it or I will just spam shit until you can. Idc if I get banned from this obscure website I made an account for lord knows how long ago. Tired of having to change my password for a site I don't even use.

wow. . .

why don't you just go into your profile and wipe any personal information you have loaded, then save it?

then it won't matter if "Russians" try to hack into your special account that you've never posted a single thing on, as the above is your 1st post.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bert425 said:

wow. . .

why don't you just go into your profile and wipe any personal information you have loaded, then save it?

then it won't matter if "Russians" try to hack into your special account that you've never posted a single thing on, as the above is your 1st post.

orrrrrrr just let me delete my account?????????????????

well. .they're apparently posting top secret stuff, that Russia really wants to hack.

who knows what those Russian Troll Farms will post in Ashmic's name????

"BOOMERANG BEST COASTER EVER... . Fight me!"