TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Vintage Videos

On 1/8/2022 at 8:47 AM, pianojohn said:

While I am home recovering from COVID, I have been transferring my old home videos into digital format.

Here are a few I have done so far!

Clementon Park Jack Rabbit
Front row POV
June 1998

The duration of that ride is about three times longer than Orion.

On 1/8/2022 at 9:50 AM, pianojohn said:

Boardwalk and Baseball
April 1989

I never got to experience Boardwalk and Baseball but it always seemed like a pretty unique place. I don't think I've ever really read the full story of the place but I'd love to have a time machine to go back and see it.

Also that King Cobra video brings back some memories. I know it sucked later in it's life but I've got a lot of nostalgia for that ride and  kind of wish it was still around. 

My family and I were at Boardwalk and Baseball (as Circus World) around 1980.  I was a little tyke, and couldn't keep my eyes off of the shuttle coaster; we didn't know what it was called but my aunt kept calling it "The Tidal Wave" cuz it was similar to our Tidal Wave coaster back home (we are from Chicago-land).  An interesting and vivid memory of that day I have... the park was really empty.  There was a fun clown, and my aunts and mother rode an elephant (I was scared).  Thanks for the video!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...