TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What are these new Rankings that are showing up?

bert425

I be dumb, and can't figure out. . .LOL

image.png.94c10bf05da91dee930dd08857ba8737.png

I mean. .it looks like a butt. . which I think is appropriate for me :P. . tho it says I'm an apprentice, while some of the Admins show as "newbie" ??

just wondering.

• bert425 changed the title to What are these new Rankings that are showing up?

So we had to do a required update to the forum the other day which seemed to break our ranking system. I've been looking into it, but it's been a bit of a busy summer for us and I probably won't be able to fix it until we get back from our California trip mid-August.

• Like 1

The title "Beware of the Magic Donkey at Lotte World" was the last remnant of that majestic candy pooping jackass. It was replaced by this boring sculpture which I'm not even sure is still there. But this new forum lets people make their own custom member titles doesn't it? So if people really did miss them, they can just insert their own?

image.png.f8f5a2258054d97cf5290840c379602d.png

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't know where to ask this question, but...

There is now a white band about 2 inches high, running along the bottom of my screen.

This is the only site that this is happening.

There is nothing in the band itself - just white.

Thought I'd tell you, and ask if you know what's going on? 😕

P.S. Why is it, that even though I am in a specific thread, it lists as "No registered viewers viewing this page" ....?

On 8/7/2021 at 7:36 AM, Nrthwnd said:

There is now a white band about 2 inches high, running along the bottom of my screen.

This is the only site that this is happening.

There is nothing in the band itself - just white.

I have the same thing. Every browser (Edge, Chrome, Firefox). It's semi transparent. Looks like an ad, but you can't click on it or do anything with it.

Sounds about right! Just muted the ad blocker. Now there is ad instead of the white bar.

Funny thing is, that there is also an X now where I can delete the bar (which is not there with the ad block). 

Thanks! :)