TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

403 Forbidden HTTP Error

I've been getting this error when exclusively on my wifi - both laptop and smartphone. But once I'm off wifi, no issue, I can access TPR. This has been going on for a while but I've procrastinated posting about it.

Can anyone help fix? I'd love to access TPR without error and be able to get on my laptop to create a trip report.

Let me know if a screen shot would help! Obviously I'm off wifi now and able to access/post.

Thanks!

So, absent a lot of other information to troubleshoot with, that pretty likely means your IP has been blocked by the server.  That doesn't mean that /you/ actually were, but most residential internet doesn't have static IPs...someone else could have gotten blocked for one reason or another, and then your ISP decided to go ahead and reallocate IPs and give you that one that had been blocked.  On most ISPs you can get it to give you a new one by just unplugging your cable modem for a bit (overnight if you want to be sure); when you reconnect the modem it should give you a new address, and more than likely that solves that issue.

If it doesn't, there are other things to look into, but that's the low effort way to fix the majority of those errors.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
On 7/9/2021 at 1:57 AM, PKI Jizzman said:

I've been getting this error when exclusively on my wifi - both laptop and smartphone. But once I'm off wifi, no issue, I can access TPR. This has been going on for a while but I've procrastinated posting about it.

Can anyone help fix? I'd love to access TPR without error and be able to get on my laptop to create a trip report.

Let me know if a screen shot would help! Obviously I'm off wifi now and able to access/post.

Thanks!

cheapest smm panel

Ok thanks for letting us know about it, these information are really awesome.