TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Universal Orlando Resort (USO, IOA) Discussion Thread

P. 624: Stella Luna and Terra Nova resort details released!

Because it is kinda moronic when you have to scroll through 4 pages of trash to find any real updates.

This may help:

16. You need a sense of humor to view the forums. If you don't have a sense of humor, or are easily offended, please turn back now!

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137

Honestly... Did the joke really take anything away from this thread? This thread was more active with the ongoing joke than it has been without; clearly enough people enjoyed it, or could at least turn away if they didn't. I don't see why anyone could really be that frustrated with the situation.

Refer to rule #16 and carry on with the discussion, however humorous it may be!

King_K , great pictures man. I myself frequent the park to keep this thread active and up to date and have posted a few pictures but I got to say some of the angles you get are great, nothing like knowing where those cracks in the walls are and how to stand on certain tables in certain locations huh.

^Never mind those photos from rcdb.com. I just got word that the heart line is just not going to work, instead premier has been brought in to tear down the lift and install a new double ferris wheel lift. Since the tower is to close this is now the only fix. Construction is set to begin tonight at Midnight with Jesus making a special appearance. Believe it this is serious!!

What evidence? The only "evidence" I saw was the red track pic Wes posted a few pages back.

All the people saying it is true including Robb. Also the one person who said they had seen the blue-prints...

[i'm so slow to pick up on these things and now I feel so stupid!]

King K, thanks for the photo update. It's good to see some progress going along and that the track has been added into the station. Hopefully after awhile we can see some lift track going up, until then it's nice to see some work has been done.

On another note, the parks have REALLY been crowded down here for Spring Break; Disney and Sea World reached maximum capacity a couple of times this week, and by the looks of it, it seemed like Universal was a madhouse as well.

-Justin