TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Universal Orlando Resort (USO, IOA) Discussion Thread

P. 611: Full Halloween Horror Nights 2021 lineup revealed!

Thanks for the update! Is there a bit of work going on with the footers, or am I seeing things?

To me it looks like they are making the footers taller. But I know about 0.0% of what they are actually doing so there is a small chance I might be wrong.

I can't wait to see what comes out of this project.

^It does seem so indeed. If you go back to the first post on page 1204 you can see that they simply cut the supports leaving the bolts in the footer. It could be that they're simply pouring concrete over the old bolts to save some work. We'll know once they have done some more footers.

Not spreading rumors, although I suppose if it hasn't been "officially" announced it will be a rumor until proven otherwise. I suppose you will just have to wait and see!

I guess I was spreading rumors here, too, when I mentioned this (back in July, mind you)... http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=70151&p=1607427&hilit=track#p1607427

[attachment=0]bmOyQv1.jpg[/attachment]

Am I allowed to post this? It's from Carowinds Connection and apparently it's a new Hulk support (not 100% confirmed yet though)

*If I'm not allowed to post this I apologize.

That looks like no B&M support I have ever seen. I am thinking that is for something else. AFAIK, the color scheme is not changing at all.

[attachment=0]bmOyQv1.jpg[/attachment]

Am I allowed to post this? It's from Carowinds Connection and apparently it's a new Hulk support (not 100% confirmed yet though)

*If I'm not allowed to post this I apologize.

I was wondering how long before it start floating around. No, that isn't hulks support. The poster didn't even alude to the fact that it could be.

I was wondering how long before it start floating around. No, that isn't hulks support. The poster didn't even alude to the fact that it could be.

He explicitly said it was a Hulk support in a previous post before he added the image...

My first day here in Clearwater, Florida had a nice surprise. As I walked into the building the very first thing I saw is a new support for Hulk. I asked if that is what it was and was told yes, that they are doing supports. More info and pics later.

That being said, as previously mentioned, this 'support' doesn't really look like any other B&M supports, so he could be just having some fun with the internet... Plus, why would they be manufacturing coaster supports in Clearwater?

It's also possible this is some sort of scenic support or part of the theming for the queue...

• coasterbill changed the title to Universal Orlando Resort (USO, IOA) Discussion Thread