TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Universal Orlando Resort (USO, IOA) Discussion Thread

P. 611: Bride of Frankenstein & Texas Chainsaw Massacre HHN houses announced!

Noticed a model of a B&M Hyper train sitting on a table next to many models for Transformers the Ride during the Today Show Broadcast. Looked like the old school (new school?) 4 across seats. Wonder if they were originally planning that for the Transformers franchise.

This is great. Hopefully they have statues etcc so you can take pics. I see Duufman there, Oh Yeah!

I'm sure there will be a lot of photos taken with Duff Man.

Edited by cfc

Ok I'll submit and agree that Duff Beer tops Butterbeer...I've been following the construction on Orlando United and could only vision the new restaurants, but that concept art changes my entire view. It really does look great.

Noticed a model of a B&M Hyper train sitting on a table next to many models for Transformers the Ride during the Today Show Broadcast. Looked like the old school (new school?) 4 across seats. Wonder if they were originally planning that for the Transformers franchise.

I'm not sure about a B&M themed to Transformers, but I do remember reading about a mega coaster being one of the many rumored projects for the possible Jurassic Park expansion. ...Though I wouldn't hold my breath on that happening.

"Oh exciting!!!!!!!!! I wonder what they are getting rid of, Dr. Suess or Marvel Comics. I am going with the first guess but I love Dr. Suess land!"

This was posted on UOR Facebook in response to the announcement, lol.

Also this looks awesome and has way more than I expected.

I'm not sure about a B&M themed to Transformers, but I do remember reading about a mega coaster being one of the many rumored projects for the possible Jurassic Park expansion. ...Though I wouldn't hold my breath on that happening.

Yeah I know I've seen several rumors about different Mega Coaster projects, I just thought it was interesting that it was on a table with only Transformers related models.

Duff Beer for me, Duff Beer for you...

Expansion looks awesome!

I'll have a Duff. You have one, too.

It definitely needs the World of Duff boat ride, complete with hallucinogenic water.

• coasterbill changed the title to Universal Orlando Resort (USO, IOA) Discussion Thread