TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Universal Orlando Resort (USO, IOA) Discussion Thread

P. 624: Stella Luna and Terra Nova resort details released!

Thank you for the video King_K! Its great to finally see actual footage of the train running on the track, even though it wasn't a complete circuit. Of course, still in the early testing stage.

Imagine if that was the actual lift speed!

There is going to be crazy airtime down the first drop. I will go ahead and declare this to be the best first drop in Florida ( no I didn't forget about Sheikra, I dont care for the pause, love the ride though). Riders in the back are going to be in for a treat I think.

I believe in Magic

Yeah, they'll adjust the speed soon. The lift is supposed to go 11 feet per second.

Vertical Lift.

You strap in, select your soundtrack and race 11 feet-per-second at a 90 degree angle towards the sky. You conquer all 167 feet of the vertical lift, the tallest point of the coaster, in just 16.5 seconds. At the top, you will be at the highest point of any coaster in Orlando.

Here's ANOTHER video, but this one's the only one that shows it passing through the firehouse facade.

I assume its a camera or the music selection buttons.

Indeed it is! I just found this pic, along with a whole mess of others, at Orlando Rocks. The top is flat so it definitely has the selection buttons, or screen, what ever it is. And those MUST be the LEDs!

Here's the link to Orlando Rocks: http://www.orlandounited.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10&page=61