TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Universal Orlando Resort (USO, IOA) Discussion Thread

P. 624: Stella Luna and Terra Nova resort details released!

Hopefully this doesn't cause another delay lol! My friend that is there said a construction guy said 2 weeks but who know.. I wouldn't believe any rumors. We will just have to wait until it opens for the real opening date (2055)

Anyone seen the "Money Pit" with Tom Hanks? Remember the contractor kept telling him the house would be done in "TWO WEEKS" but it actually took like a year?!?!

Thanks for making my day with this post!

I saw two pictures on Twitter of the Team Member previews, one is an onride photo and another is a picture of the people waiting in line. I heard people claim on Twitter (using the same quote?) that Universal confirmed that Rockit will be soft opening for the next four weeks at random times.

If you don't believe me, Twitter-search "rockit".

EDIT: http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-10554-Orlando-Tourist-Spots-Examiner~y2009m8d14-Breaking-news-Rip-Ride-Rockit-is-open-at-Universal-Studios

CONFIRMED FROM UNIVERSAL OVER THE PHONE...........

HOLLYWOOD RIP RIDE ROCKIT IS OPEN FOR SOFT OPENINGS FOR THE NEXT 4 WEEKS!!!!!!

there ARE confirmed people on the ride AND in the queue! HuuuuuHuuuuuu...

I will video tape the first P.O.V.!!!!!

Not if it's against the park's rules you won't.

A friendly warning--posting illegal POVs will get you banned from TPR.

Thank you.

Well, Well I guess I was right with my estimation of two weeks till soft.

These aren't open softs though, these are TM previews only, a couple of my friends learned that the hard way today. The majority of the reviews i've heard have been good! Alot of people saying "It was worth the wait."

So far I know two cast members who have gotten the chance to ride Rockit. Both of them have said that the ride is rough, but they've also said that it still manages to be a lot of fun despite the roughness. Word from CM previews tonight though is that several of the riders got no audio during testing and that the audio system is still unreliable. Hopefully they'll get this fixed before the ride officially opens to the public.