TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Universal Orlando Resort (USO, IOA) Discussion Thread

P. 624: Stella Luna and Terra Nova resort details released!

^ Ha, they remind me of Intamin track.

Can't wait to see the banner up, too.

You mean like this?

It's pretty awesome to finally see the ring's on site. Now lets hope they can get the ring's up on the tower soon so the ride can finally open.

There were two cranes on site today and a lot of "work" going on. By "work", I mean a lot of busy construction workers running around in a group.

I've been told that Monsters in the Morning will not be riding Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit! tomorrow, but they've been allowed backstage to learn more about the workings of the coaster.

Another radio station owned by the same people who own Monsters in the Morning have updated their website reporting that they will be at the park to learn about Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit! on the 25th. Weather or not they will get to ride it, nobody knows.

As far as I know, a special event is still planned for the music plaza tomorrow...but it will be in use for a corporate event. While that sounds strange to me...it's still what I've been told.

The rings will not take long to go up...whenever they go up. It will take less than half a day. We can see soft openings and look out for an official opening date as soon as the rings go up...soon.

Hey, well I was in the parks today just hanging out, and the crane did not leave the side of the tower till night fall, there also seemed to be a private dinner party for the Brazilians in front of the stage. They did work on the lift all day, welding and riding the elevator up and down, and always had some people on the top of the lift. I was disappointed to not see any ring work or anything like that. Hopefully soon, I'm off to Myrtle beach on the 25th, so hopefully by the time I get back this thing might be running.

I am not sure if they are referring to a specific house, or if they are just there to provide background on what went on at the theater to make it so infamous.

Two very important locations mentioned in the stories are the Manufacturing Plant and the sewers. If what I have been reading on other sites is correct, these two locations could play a role in the event this year. If any of you were able to see the leaked photos of the houses under construction, you probably saw one of them.

Hi first post but been browsing for about 6 months now and apologies if this has been asked before. J.K rowling has always had a "no americans" policy in her films which i found strange but does that mean only british/european people will be able to work at this new land or ?

That was a cool TV special. Sorry that we're messing up your hype schedule, Universal...

So, I'd like to bring this up again to see if anyone has an opinion about it. Do those look like linear induction plates? It's been unofficially confirmed that the black track on the left is the car track, and the plates come out of that. Plus they go around the 3D screens. Thoughts?

db_2009_0706_Potter31.jpg.909a542168b31879cc8ce41a7a7bd877.jpg

Cool Beans.

Finally! the rings!

Ill be at Universal tommorow with my camera, and I will be by myself so I wont have any friends pressuring me to stop taking pictures and videos of it! I will probably spend the whole day trying to get good videos and stuff, but expect some videos/pictures from me tommorow, maybe ill get a video of it testing with the r!ngs on! haha