TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Universal Orlando Resort (USO, IOA) Discussion Thread

p. 624 - New Epic Universe details, including Isle of Berk!

While nothing really jumps out at me, I think this will be VERY popular with the general public (not the band!)

I for one will be rockin' out on my first ride to KC and the Sunshine band!

Just because...

What will you all pick for your first ride?

--Robb

Ugh, I don't know, I guess I was hoping for some Boy Bands or something a bit more 'younger pop'!

Nothing like rocking to Nsync while riding!!!

Too much Fergie and Black Eyed Peas, I mean seriously, how cheap must they have been to license!!??

For my first ride, I think I'll choose, ugh, I don't know...I guess Bring Me To Life?!?!

All I know is that if there is ever a fatality on this coaster they BETTER have been listening to "I Will Survive" just for the ironic nature of the whole thing.

...Anyone else find it weird that there are two Beastie Boys songs and two The Crystal Method songs?

Probably got a good deal when licensing the songs.

--Robb

Ugh, I don't know, I guess I was hoping for some Boy Bands or something a bit more 'younger pop'!

Nothing like rocking to Nsync while riding!!!

Too much Fergie and Black Eyed Peas, I mean seriously, how cheap must they have been to license!!??

For my first ride, I think I'll choose, ugh, I don't know...I guess Bring Me To Life?!?!

Frankly, I'm not a fan of Black Eyed Peas with fergie at all. Before she came, they hadan eccentric vibe to them--now it's lost.

If I were riding, my choice would be for some B-E-A-S-T-I-E. WITHOUT A DOUBT.

I guess I'd have to go with "Kickstart My Heart" first followed by "Sabotage" and then "Rock Star". A wide assortment, but nothing that really jumps out at me as an "OMG, that song would be awesome to listen to on a coaster!"

Um...HELLO!!!!

No love for KC and the Sunshine band? C'mon!!!! That's the way uh-huh, uh-huh I like it!

I'm dissapointed there is even a list to choose from when CLEARLY this is the best choice.

--Robb

No no no no no

THIS screams "FLASHING LIGHTS! VERTICAL LIFT! NON-INVERTING LOOP!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDAGa3JLwIQ

I'd like to see this as a poll

No Final Countdown = Fail. So it's totally KC & The Sunshine Band for me!

I suspect that a lot of these songs are ones either owned outright by some Universal-owned company, or ones with an already existing/cheap licensing agreement. Which is why I also suspect why there are repeat artists.

At least the playlist isn't clogged with American Idol rejects and winners you've already forgotten about...

dt

No Final Countdown = Fail. So it's totally KC & The Sunshine Band for me!

I suspect that a lot of these songs are ones either owned outright by some Universal-owned company, or ones with an already existing/cheap licensing agreement. Which is why I also suspect why there are repeat artists.

At least the playlist isn't clogged with American Idol rejects and winners you've already forgotten about...

dt

Now thatyou put it like that, I do love the playlist that they have on HRRR.