TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Universal Orlando Resort (USO, IOA) Discussion Thread

P. 624: Stella Luna and Terra Nova resort details released!

Hiii, i've been watching this coaster and Manta since november and i've never register so now I did it

- On wednesday I was at Universal and when the park was closing they started to run the car very slow, then it stopped on the lift, I took some pics that maybe ill upload. On the entrance was a guy and i've heard from him, that night the first persons were going to ride it. I was very disappointed because I couldn't ride it, Hope opens soon...

Really?

I know that they have been bringing it back and fourth onto the lift to do work in the station.

Some are even saying that they're testing the strength of the chain when they bring it on to the lift like that...

Anyway, I haven't been told that nobody has rode it yet, but I will ask.

To answer the first question below, from me.

To answer the second, I won't.

There's a limit to anything and once someone decides to be a smartass, I'll pass. I just try to keep the info from getting too far out of bounds.

Good luck everyone. Come see us and ride Rockit once it's all done.

To answer the first question below, from me.

To answer the second, I won't.

There's a limit to anything and once someone decides to be a smartass, I'll pass. I just try to keep the info from getting too far out of bounds.

Good luck everyone. Come see us and ride Rockit once it's all done.

So, you deleted everything you previously wrote because somebody was being a smartass?

They were just curious to where you heard the information.

On a forum, it's easy for somebody to come on and pull random info out of their ass. People will doubt what you say.

As for Hulk's comment above, for all you know, he was being sarcastic.

It's sometimes hard to perceive a person's tone or connotation through writing. He has one post!

His views do not necessarily reflect everybody's views toward you.

You are obviously working close with Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit! so we value the information you give us. You've been correct in your previous statements and we assume that you're correct now.

All of my information came from people I know working with the project.

have they been doing any more work with the rings?

Please stop asking this question over and over again, it has already been answered to you multiple times. You have been PM'd my two moderators including myself. This is your final warning.

Jen84 wrote:

Just a thought on the music for the ride.... does anyone else think it would be funny if they had Chilli Peppers - Roller Coaster of Love on it? I would laugh all the way round with that song on!

That should be one of the choices. I would pick that. Or maybe a song made for that ride that sounds like it was a movie theme. Does anyone know if when you pick the music is it just for you or for the whole train or row or what?

^i believe someone said that you choose your own song, and you won't be able to hear anyone else song. and plus, each lapbar has a touch screen to pick a song, so everyone should get their own song, or everyone would be randomly picking a song during the ride

The coaster made the rounds at least once last night before the LL Cool J concert.

The coaster went up the lift slow as before.

Also, not all the lighting effects are turned on in this photo. Probably won't be until the rings are installed.

HRRR.jpg.af7a8151620892c5e58341d3ffd7c35c.jpg

I have some more good news - the coaster has been testing during the day.

If testing continues at a great rate of speed, we may see soft openings at the very end of the month.

Earl's information conflicted with what I told you all earlier, but I still stand by everything I said. The people I spoke with are trying to get the coaster on track for soft openings at the end of the month (They had a set-back with the weather, though). They're working toward an opening date of July 10th or 11th.