TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Universal Orlando Resort (USO, IOA) Discussion Thread

P. 624: Stella Luna and Terra Nova resort details released!

Well the folks at Universal know about TPR and many companies now employ people to scour the web to track how their name is being mentioned.

It wouldn't be too difficult for someone to find this thread so Universal already knows people are entering for others, using multiple e-mail addresses or linking without typing in the URL.

NBC probably would do that as an extension of Universal. I remember an article about hired people looking for copyrighted NBC material on the Youtube.

Am I the only one who found that survey really long and boring? I mean, I answered their questions honestly. But dang, IMO a survey should take 5-15 minutes not a half hour like it took me.

And if you sign up for the Advisory Board, it takes even LONGER to finish this survey.

But, if I get more tickets, I'll all for it.

The Stage looks Awesome! I've only seen one concert there (and it's not like I remember it... Mmmmm Voodoo Punch) but this is definitely an improvment. And I somehow doubt the screams of people behind the stage will over power the speakers they have set up for the concerts, they're not exactly quiet computer speakers.

I filled out the survey, but didn't like how nowhere was there a comment box to complain about how they did the giveaway; like how I won but my gf that entered 3 minutes before me from the same computer but lives at a different residence did not. Doesn't make much sense when it states "The first 100,000".

The stage looks great especially with all the lights on for concerts!

It is also great to finally see work resume on the supports for the lift. Can't wait for the actual track and non-inverting loop go up as well.

As for the station, it looks pretty big and indoors. Any ideas if there will be a theme going on inside? I always love rides (as well as stations) theme to things, it really makes you feel like your in a whole different world.

I went out today hoping to see the lift grow but was not so lucky. When I left at around 1:30 the cranes were cranking behind the stage but I could not get a look at what they were doing back there. The station is having insulation put up so it will be enclosed at least on the sides soon. Out towards the turn around by citywalk excavators are removing dirt around track sections which I guess was to close for comfort.On a side note not much of village people fan but the new stage is a great a welcome addition. I really enjoyed the concert even though I didnt to much enjoy the music. Enough chatter on to the PICS

• The lift has grown a little bit

• The blue man has grown a lift hill

• Just such an improvement so far.

• The jig is still here

• The control room takes shape.

More to come.

Is it me, or is some of the track scuffed and scratched a lot? The picture where the trench is at, the paint looks bad. I know rides get a little banged up during installation but some of it the paint looks like it wasn't applied right in some areas.

Is it me, or is some of the track scuffed and scratched a lot? The picture where the trench is at, the paint looks bad. I know rides get a little banged up during installation but some of it the paint looks like it wasn't applied right in some areas.

it gets painted before it gets installed, and then they apply another coat usually after installation. But isn't a great color choice for this coaster???