TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Universal Orlando Resort (USO, IOA) Discussion Thread

P. 624: Stella Luna and Terra Nova resort details released!

Although, I was told that they did not air this commercial in at least Tampa, if not Florida, but instead ran a different one that didn't promote this offer?

Not true, I live in Tampa and the commercial DID air, and it DID promote the offer.

When I visited the studios in october 2008 most of the attractions did open at 11am while the park itself opened at 9am. When we went over to the islands we were unable to get into Poseidon's Fury because we missed the last show at 4pm (the park closed at 7pm).

When I compare present-day universal with the one I experienced on my first visit back in 2001, I remember that there was a lot more street entertainment too, the kind of you find at Disney's Hollywood Studios.

I didn't even see the actual commercial when I entered. I just heard "Universal Orlando Free Ticket" the first time it aired and entered.

Anybody hear anything so far? I got a confirmation email saying I entered and that is just about it. Man I want this ticket!!!!!! Never been to USO, wouldn't mind staying for 7 days alone

Add me to the winners list. Which is interesting, because I was only half watching the game (with my computer ready to go), but never saw the commercial. And, finally, once the game was over, I just went ahead and submitted anyway.

I also got my "winners" email...

So far everyone who I have called who entered, has gotten a winners email. Must not have been as many people logging in as I thought!

Or they might be giving one person per home who entered a ticket. That way you will surely bring someone else and they will have to buy a ticket. Something like the Disney birthday scheme, but not a year round thing.

I've won as well!

Dear Zach Boothe,

Congratulations! You are one of the first one hundred thousand (100,000) individuals to successfully register for the Universal Heroes Promotion, administered by ePrize.

For your registration, you will receive a Universal Orlando® 2-PARK Unlimited Admission Ticket valid for 7 consecutive days at both Universal Orlando theme parks! Please see the Official Rules for further prize details and eligibility requirements. You will receive your Universal Orlando Park ticket confirmation code in the mail within the next 4-6 weeks. The ticket confirmation code mailer will be sent to the address you provided in your registration. You will need to present your ticket confirmation code mailer and a valid form of identification* at the ticket windows of either Universal Studios Florida or Islands of Adventure theme parks. Your Universal Orlando® 2-park Unlimited Admission Ticket is valid March 1, 2009 through December 31, 2009.

At this time, no additional action is required on your part. Should we need further information from you, we will contact you at this email address.

As a reminder, only one ticket per household will be provided per the Official Rules. For a complete set of Rules for this promotion, please visit http://www.universalheroes.com/public/popup/rules.html.

Please refer to them for any questions you may have. Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact Prize Fulfillment Services by replying to this email. Please be sure to keep the original subject line in your reply.

Congratulations again and thank you for your continued patronage of Universal Orlando®.

Prize Fulfillment Services

fulfillment@eprizefulfillment.com

*Valid forms of identification include a U.S. government issued passport, a U.S. state